Holiday Weekend Bite

• Anonymous

Fished with my father on the lake for the first time this year from Thurs. to Sun. morning. A little rough Thurs. afternoon so we opted to wait until Fri. morning to go out. We boated around thirty fish throughout the weekend, all off of one reef, and all from slip-bobbers. Believe it or not, we caught our limit of eaters on Saturday, and believe it or not three of those eight fish were tagged. Two of them came within ten minutes of each other. Those three fish are still swimming, even though it was hard letting them go. I’ll be back in three weeks to enjoy it again.

Anonymous

I’m going to reply to my own post, because I’m an idiot. This was supposed to be a reply to Dman’s ” Holiday Weekend Bite” Sorry.

Anonymous

Well, that can happen on a guy’s first post!! Welcome to the site.

I’m headed back this weekend and hope the crawler/spinner bite is on. I have a ton of big fat yard snakes for them fish….

J.

Anonymous

Jon,Where are you going to be?North on the sand? Tuckner and I are coming up Friday Afternoon with my wife and boy.Staying at Hooks place I think.Gotta get the Kid on some fish!!!!Any idea’s?

Anonymous

Chappy- If the bite has been like it has the past two weeks it wont be hard to keep the Kids attention.

They are pretty much everywhere from what I find and hear. Have Fun.

Anonymous

I will be on the water this afternoon up there. Anyone else coming up tonight?

Looks like 10-15 mph winds out of the SW and switching to the NW early this evening.

Good Luck to all.

Anonymous

Hey Chappy, I’ll drive the boat! At least we will have a prop for a week!!!!!

LOL

Tuck

Anonymous

Chappy, I’ll be on the rocks…SW corner from Big Point to Spider mostly. May run out to the mud, depends on the wind. Have been getting plenty of fish in about every place I fish. Just getting slots is tough.

J.

Anonymous

J. J., I will be up all week for the Wacker. We should hook-up at Hook’s cabin for a couple of frosty’s. Chappy will be there too for cheap entertainment! Weekend only for him.

Tuck

Anonymous

It’s a date! I’ll track you guys down.

J.

Anonymous

Channel 82 on the lake. Ask for Hook, Bobber, or Tuck.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.