Jim Staricha “Get’s Married”

• Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Most folk’s around Mille Lacs Lake know Jim Staricha for his vehicle recovery when a vehicle falls through the ice……well late this afternoon he and his gal of twenty five years got married out front of Hunters Point Resort. They were married in a ice palace built out of block’s of ice from the lake. The evening ceremomy was topped off with a very loud fireworks display that rocked my home!!!!

Congrats Jim!!!

Sorry………wish I had some pic’s to show ya!!

maybe there will be some in the local paper.

TGM
    Lakeville,MN.

Just wondering,was there a shelter license on that palace……Maybe that marriage wasn`t legal

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Good one!!!!!!! you can ask that question??

jbongers
    South St. Paul, MN

just talked to some people at the bar sounds like it is a good time! WAY TO GO JIMMY!!!

sandbar
    Woodbury, MN

Quote:

Most folk’s around Mille Lacs Lake know Jim Staricha for his vehicle recovery when a vehicle falls through the ice……well late this afternoon he and his gal of twenty five years got married out front of Hunters Point Resort. They were married in a ice palace built out of block’s of ice from the lake. The evening ceremomy was topped off with a very loud fireworks display that rocked my home!!!!

Congrats Jim!!!

Sorry………wish I had some pic’s to show ya!!

maybe there will be some in the local paper.

I think he deserves a big “congrats” for holding out for twenty five years. Not many guys can pull that off! Congrats and hope you and your bride have another happy 25.

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Ive got 13 under my belt.. Hes my mentor.. JK
    Congrats Jim, and thanks for keeping Mille lacs clean..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.