Mille Lacs Fishery Input Group Meeting

• TGM
    Lakeville,MN.

What TommyB said

jbongers
    South St. Paul, MN

Well said TommyB I also think it would be nice for a change to “settle” into consistant regs for the pond, assuming things stay in balance, so we don’t wind up like we did a few years back. I like things the way they are, but there are other people that know alot more about the well-being of the lake than I do. I am confident that the “minds” will do the right thing, and I am sure whatever happens, I will still spend most of my time up there regardless.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Quote:

I am confident that the “minds” will do the right thing

I totally agree. I hear a lot of pissing and moaning about the DNR. I for one appluade their effort and strides they have made on this Fishery . This fishery is 2nd to none in my opinion. The best part it is only 1.5 hours from Home I don’t care what your quarry is, Walleye, Muskie, SM Bass, Perch, etc. THis is a world class fishery

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Quote:

Quote:

I am confident that the “minds” will do the right thing

I totally agree. I hear a lot of pissing and moaning about the DNR. I for one appluade their effort and strides they have made on this Fishery . This fishery is 2nd to none in my opinion. The best part it is only 1.5 hours from Home I don’t care what your quarry is, Walleye, Muskie, SM Bass, Perch, etc. THis is a world class fishery

Considering the lake has been managed by public perception vs sound biological evidence in the past, I think the lake is in amazing condition. I hope they don’t change much.

muskygator
    Foley MN

I have to say i agree. I am no biologist and the people who decide are doing an excellent job. They should be applauded for the work they do and to put up with those who urine and moan. I guess that i have been guilty od it as have many others, but they still are doing one heck of a job keeping it in top shape for us fishermen and women.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.