Water temps on the pond

• aaron
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Trying to get an idea of water temps. I will be making the 3 hour hike from Leinenkugel Land here in about 3 weeks.
    Why is it that you lose focus on the world and go into fish mode this time of year? Maybe it is because there are few things in life that actually matter. Bring on the walleyes!

ScottPugh
    Rogers / Grand Rapids

Low to mid 63’s last Saturday. Can’t imagine it was any warmer prior to today. A little sunshine as predicted this weekend might jump those temps a bit.

kroger3
    blaine mn

hunters point has a surface temp on there web cam. 62.0 right now but not sure if the temp is from there harbor or where it is. someone maybe can confirm where….

Walleyebry
    Isle, mn.

Seem to be about 10 degrees less than normal for this time of year. Hard to predict what they will be 3 weeks from now, but we are probably 2 to 3 weeks behind a normal year. Fish are always around and biting at any water temp, its just that the methods to produce lots of fish will change.
    Walleyebry

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

62 degrees all day today with the fish eating gold spinner rigs and crawlers in 27-33 foot of water on mud.

aaron
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I was hoping to see a little warmer water. I enjoy that mid summer open basin trolling that can be so productive on big fish. Oh well, looks like I will be on the mud this year. Thanks for your help. See ya in July

castironkid

Quote:

hunters point has a surface temp on there web cam. 62.0 right now but not sure if the temp is from there harbor or where it is. someone maybe can confirm where….

The Temp sensor is on a rocky point down at mnlakecams.com Sensor info: http://www.mnlakecams.com/temp_sensor.html

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.