D-Man

• Anonymous

How much ice is on Walker Bay? Can you drive a truck across the bay from the city park to the north end humps? 150 ft. of water takes awile to freeze up thick! It’s got to be close now huh? TGIF

Anonymous

TGIF- The only information I am able to provide is what you see from the Leech Lake Guide Coalition.
    I post it because we dont see any Leech lake information from someone in the area consistant.
    Sorry

Anonymous

Thanks for the reports and info you’ve been putting out!
    I appreciate it!

Anonymous

Your welcome, and I will continue until we get a staffer or consistant reports coming from there.

Anonymous

there are a lot of houses, cars and trucks on the ice in walker bay. Ice is plenty safe. You can also use the access north of town at Ereickson’s, this should be closer to the humps you want to get to.

Walleyefinder

Anonymous

Hey walleyefinder,
    Nice to hear from someone up that way. Thanks for the info and please continue to post whatcha are seeing up that way.

Anonymous

I am really looking forward to providing a accurate fishing report and any info that I can share with people. I do regret to let you and everyone else know that do to medical reasons I will not be able to ice fish this season but will pass on any third party info that I hear. BUT, when open water hits, LOOK OUT!!!

Anonymous

Please let us know how the perch are doing up there also. I hope your not layed up and can’t even get out of the house or something. Getting out and talking to other people on the ice is good therapy. Are you able to post some photo’s. Welcome to the team and get well soon. Steve

Anonymous

I will keep everyone up to date on the perch fish’n as well. I usually chase the perch all winter long, so this winter will have to be 3rd party info, but I will do my best. How’s the fish’n in Menomonie? We pronounced it Me-no-money. I went to college there and skipped many of classes to spend time on the water. Especially in the spring when the walleye would run up to the rapids by the park. Is there still good walleye & perch fishing in lake Menomin?

I am slowly recovering from my injury, but it is a long process.

I will post a lot of photo’s this spring as soon as I start fish’n for everyone to enjoy

Thank You for the warm welcome and good luck fishing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.