pleasant lake

• shadrapla
    cambridge mn

it is south of hackensack

my parent and my family will be there on july 3 to july 8 we never fishing there so i wonder what is good fishing that lake? andi planning to chase after walleye so what kind of tackle and baits and location??

my parent will chase after crappies so what is best tackle and bait also location thank you for info

Anonymous

I have not fished it… however, a good way to start off is throwing a 1/16 or 1/8 oz. jig and dressed with a 1″ or 2″ chartreuse Mr. Twister grub tail (and with a pinch of crawler on the hook). Anything that swims will hit this!

Fan-cast the shallows… swim it as not to be down in weeds… nothing going… move deeper! Hit panfish, then “small-up” some and work them with a bobber & bait… or if you hit Walleyes, work them with the same baits… anchored up. Be quiet… not to spook the fish.

This just works!

Hawger

shadrapla
    cambridge mn

we just got home from lake we caught alot of blue gills oh man it will eat anythings it will bite on jumbo leech so we caught oveer 200 bluegills and we keep 22 bluegills some of it caught at 30 feet deep

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.