Lawrance emulators

• james
    Ankeny Iowa

Was wondering if anyone else here has been playing with the new emulators that Lawrance has on there web site and what you thought about them. I think they are great myself. Lets me see what happens when I change settings on my depth finder right here on the putter. Will instal these new settings when I get back on the water. Lets you play with new ones before you buy it if you are thinking about buying one. Just courious. Jim

Chitwood46
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Just have to agree with what you found James. I learned what I needed and used the GPS version before deciding to purchase a LCX 15CI last year. It is also good for a refresher once in a while when a question comes up.

bigesox
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

Are these things like a tutorial? That would be a good service since, I’ve never really figured out what a “rock” bottom looks like compared to a soft bottom. Is that something they’ll show you on these things?

james
    Ankeny Iowa

Yes they seem to be. Works just like the one in the boat. In fact depending on what you have you can download your very own unit. You can see how things change when you change the grayline setting , then the sensitivy, Take your time and just play with it and you will be suprised . Make sure you down the one you have or are going to get. Have fun and if you need help you know where to ask any question. HERE. Someone will help maybe even me if I can. Jim

bigesox
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

Thanks James. My unit is an Eagle, but surprisingly it works just like a Lowrance, just came in a different box with a different nameplate.

james
    Ankeny Iowa

Eagle or Lowrance — almost the same–Hope they have the one you need. Have fun– Jim

zamer
    Grimes, Iowa

Lowrance and Eagle are the same company.

james
    Ankeny Iowa

Yes I know. Jim

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.