New Additions to In-Depthangling.com Staff…!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

We’re thrilled to announce the addition of Steve “Zamer” Zamzow to our Field Staff Team here with the websites. Steve is an accomplished angler with over 20 years fishing experience in the area he will be covering… the IA Lakes!

Welcome to the team Zamer!

A litle more about Steve – Zamer, in his own words…

“I am 47 years old and grew up ocean fishing in California. I have been in Iowa for 27 years and have been an avid fisherman for the past 20 years. I spend quite a bit of time fishing and my favorite targets are walleyes, crappies, and smallmouth bass. All of my vacation time is spent fishing with friends or family. In-depthangling.com is a great resource to gain and share knowledge with fellow fishermen, as well as helping those who are just getting started or are having questions regarding new techniques, places to fish and I look forward to being part of this team.”

Welcome aboard Zamer. We’re looking forward to hearing more from your neck of the woods!

tazbbassin
    Des Moines, Iowa

Z-Man is ok . . . . . other than he likes to troll waaaaaay too much!!!!

zamer
    Grimes, Iowa

Hey Mikey! What’s happening? Glad to see you on the In-Depth network. Trolling works, but I like jigging too.

james
    Ankeny Iowa

Hello Zamer sound like we fish some of the same water. Hope to see you out there someday. I’m in a Blue and white Starcraft fish&sky with James on the motor. Stop and say HI sometime as I will be out there until it gets hard. Jim

james
    Ankeny Iowa

Glad to see you on here Mike.

zamer
    Grimes, Iowa

Thanks James. I fish out of a 1800 ProV with a 70 Suzuki. Hope to see you on the water.

tazbbassin
    Des Moines, Iowa

Zamer . . . . let me know how you do on the 6th. Thinking about heading up that way and wetting a line here real soon.

zamer
    Grimes, Iowa

We had a great trip although it was a little cold. Friday was the best day as we caught 3 limits of nice fish (18-22″) with a couple of big flatheads thrown in. The saugers are nice and fat and we had a number of them over 20″ which is a dandy sauger. Saturday was a little slower but we did manage 20 nice fish during the day but didn’t keep any. Sunday was pretty slow, but every fish we caught was a walleye in the 18-20″ size. We were using bucktail jigs tipped with large minnows, best colors were black, blue, purple, and chartruese. All in all, we had a great trip and look forward to another trip soon.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Nice to see you on board Zamer. We don’t want Ryan to get lonesome down there in Iowa. Welcome! Thanks, Bill

zamer
    Grimes, Iowa

Thanks for the welcome Bill! I am hoping to hook up with Ryan and learn the northwest area of Iowa. Never fished that area but have always wanted to try Iowa’s “Great Lakes”. Hopefully we can get Iowa a little more active on In-Depth Angling.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hey Zamer, where exactly is Grimes located at? I grew up in Fort Dodge [first 16 years] so the Iowa lake interest me, especially the Iowa Great Lakes area. Dustin is also a Iowa guy transplanted to Minneosta. Thanks, Bill

james
    Ankeny Iowa

Bill I’m not Zamer but Grimes is located just north and west of Des Moines Hope this helps , Jim

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Thanks. Thats not too far from Fort Dodge as Des Moines is about 88 miles I believe. Thanks, Bill

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.