Tornados

• eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

I hope everyone made it through the storms o.k. here?
    The deadly tornado went by only a couple miles north of us. The damage is heartbreaking. My prays go out to the ones it hit.

baldwin4
    NE IA

I hear ya. I live just north of you and we was watching to see what way the Parkersburg tornado was going to track. They said it was a strong F3 or possibly a F4 that hit Parkersburg. Yesterday was devastating just watching the news and hearing the reports coming in My prayers are going out to everyone. My prayers go out to the families ofthe families who lost loved ones yesterday.I posted last week about my friends house fire in Faribault, MN. Well, Parkersburg is where his family is from. I called him to see if he was back in IA or up in MN. He was in MN. His grandparents house was leveled he said and they are alright, but the last I new they could get ahold or find his aunt or uncle

eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

I sure hope they’re o.k.

My dad and grandma were going to Readlyn for an open house while these things were going through. I had to call them and tell them to step on it, they just missed it by 5-10 minutes. My uncle’s friend behind them a few minutes stopped and watched it pass before him about a mile out. He said cars were covered in dirt like a car wasn’t even there.

honda75
    Iowa

There is a thread going in the General forums as well about this.

baldwin4
    NE IA

Quote:

There is a thread going in the General forums as well about this.

So We was just talking

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.