FREE Crankbait Assortment Give Away from Pradco..!

• wahly
    Cedar Rapids, Ia

nice assortment, count me in.
    Wahly

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Just a reminder, your post here wil NOT count. See the link above to enter.

wahly
    Cedar Rapids, Ia

ecnook,thanks,I caught that I posted in the wroung place and corrected that. looks like my brother and me are bringing the boys up to lynxville fri. going to start at the lock and dam(anything happen there yet?)if nothing will try downriver wingdams.(gordens bay,jackson island,french village)not real familar with them so any advice,presentation,bait,etc. would be appriciated in advance.
    thanks,wahly
    ps. correct me if I wroung but thought I saw a post one time that you had extra videos of fishing with plastics,wouldn”t mind trying to connect up with you to get one, if so thanks and let me know?

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

wahly. how’d you do ?

I’ve been gone for 11 days and now I’m back, sorry for the late reply. I haven’t been fishing my area for over two weeks now…If your ever in the area just give me a shout and we can swap stories and turn you on to a video !!

Take care !!

wahly
    Cedar Rapids, Ia

ecnook,
    I see you where fishing millacs,hope you did well and had a great time. we got 18 keepers when we came up,nothing big but good eaters. also I got the pleasure to fish the pro/am tournament with Bob Bodin and Scott Mann and the thrill of them bringing in a 9.67lb walleye. got a pic of it on tournament news. I’ll be coming up a couple more times and will give you a holler as I would enjoy swapping stories and getting a video. Thanks Wahly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.