soldFS/ Striker Ice Predator Jacket and Bibs $150 each

• wycoyote

Striker Ice Jacket and Bibs for sale.
    Like new used once. Bought new last winter.
    Jacket Size 5XL $150 shipped.
    Bibs Size 4XL $150 shipped.
    Size chart:
    https://strikerbrands.com/pages/size-chart
    But the fit seems to be at least one size smaller than what I usually wear.
    Both for $280 shipped.

timewing

Coyote, What is the new price? My son might be interested. Thanks Tim

wycoyote

The edited post is the new lowered price.

Dc Schroeder

do you have any pictures. Any damage and do you use paypal?

wycoyote

I could take/send pictures but these are like new with no damage.
    If you PM your phone no. I could text you some, or I could post them here, whichever you prefer.
    But they will look like stock photos of the current models.

Yes I do paypal.

wycoyote

A couple pictures.

Attachments:
    1. 20191104_075642.jpg

2. 20191104_075032.jpg

bates

Mills Fleet Farm Black Friday deal.

Attachments:
    1. 20191111_095914.jpg

BoatsHateMe
    Between Pool 2 and Pool 4

Don’t you love it when someone comes in and sh!ts on your thread?

Rob G

wow excellent price at FF! Thanks for the info I will be buying a set I think! Where did you get ad? I looked on theblackfriday.com and didnt see it.

bates

wow excellent price at FF! Thanks for the info I will be buying a set I think! Where did you get ad? I looked on theblackfriday.com and didnt see it.

Little birdie

Rob G

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Rob G wrote:</div>

Little birdie

cant find that one, what website? thanks

wycoyote

bates and Rob G have your little love fest somewhere else.
    And bates especially, GFY.

bates

bates and Rob G have your little love fest somewhere else.
    And bates especially, GFY.

wycoyote, you must be a liberal to get your feelings hurt so easily and what does “gfy” stand for. Relax big boy.

Justin Laack
    Austin,mn

wycoyote, you must be a liberal to get your feelings hurt so easily and what does “gfy” stand for. Relax big boy.
    [/quote]

I’ll chime in, that price at fleet farm is probably for sizes up to xl, Wycoyote is size 4 and 5X normally atleast 20 dollars more than xl; don’t like the price, don’t buy it then. Pretty sure gfy means “go F yourself” have a nice day!!

Rob G

Hey man you giving a deal! I just need Xl and bates trying to inform community nothing wrong with helping a fellow fisherman!!

However probably fake news anyways as I can’t find ad

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

I just need Xl and bates trying to inform community nothing wrong with helping a fellow fisherman!!

Then bates should have posted his own thread, separate of this one.

wycoyote posted this as a classified ad looking to sell what he had.

Inconsiderate and ill-mannered to hijack his classified ad.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bates wrote:</div>
    Mills Fleet Farm Black Friday deal.

That’s about what I paid marine general for a suit for my dad last year and it wasn’t even a Black Friday sale.

And this comment ^^^ is just as…if not more impudent.

Why not just let this guy try to sell his stuff here without trying to undermine or sabotage his efforts.

wycoyote

Some information for the uneducated newbies here.
    From a different site but applies to most classifieds.

No Price/Information Challenging!
    If someone is too high on the price of an item, DON’T wreck the thread by saying they can buy it better, cheaper, or newer elsewhere. If you think they need to be informed of something that may hurt the ad, then send the poster a pm. Don’t do it on the open board. Courtesy pays off.

If someone has complied with the rules of posting an ad in this forum and you feel like there may be a price that is out of line, DO NOT post in that ad that they can get it Cheaper, or Newer, or Better elsewhere!

If someones information in not correct, contact them in a PM to let them know. Do not post it in their ad. Give the seller a chance to make the change. They may not have deliberately put wrong information in the ad.

I have seen this raise it’s ugly head time and again in this forum, & it tends to make a person wonder about the motives such individuals have for shooting down a fellow member’s ad trying to sell something.

If you feel compelled to try & educate the poster that they are too pricy or whatever with their ad, then by all means POLITELY send them a PERSONAL MESSAGE with your concerns.

I repeat, Do Not post derogatory remarks in their thread.
    If I see that, or have it brought to my attention, I will edit the post & and you will hear from me.

Show fellow members here the same respect you would expect if you had an ad running here.

In most cases if something is too high, the silence of any response to the ad lets the poster know he may be too high

tangler
    Inactive

I think the funniest thing about this whole kerfuffle is that the product in the black friday ad (hardwater) isn’t even the same product being sold here by wycoyote (predator).

Rob G

Wycoyote hey at least this post is keeping your ad on the top of the list! I would also encourage you to check out craigslist that way no one can post about your price, etc.

Lastly, maybe you should email your last post to the moderators so they can put it into “posting law” on what one can and can not say )

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

jester Now we have police and rules for posting classified ads. rotflol

Heres my favorite…

Some information for the uneducated newbies here

Says the guys with 21 posts. waytogo
    I’m always leery about guys from a long distance away, remember the guy from Florida or Texas who had to sell outboard motors in Minnesota? Anyway I’m sure the suit is spoken for by now (maybe not) so i’ll take my uneducated self out of here and let the debate continue. lol

For the OP you might want to inquire about getting a refund for your classified ad.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

coffee

I’m just here to become educated and keep this post at the top.

B-man

$280 for that specific suit used ONE TIME is not a bad deal at all.

No tax or additional shipping, and he would probably take a reasonable offer.

If you can’t show a better price, leave the guy alone…..good grief…he’s not asking $500 bucks for it.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

We’ve reached a point, that telling someone they are selling a used product for about the same price as a new product, hurts peoples feelings and is a mean thing to do. People have turned so soft these days.

Well we haven’t yet reached the point where some people can allow themselves to understand the real issue here.

This has nothing to do about “hurt feelings” and “turning soft”, it’s about courtesy and a little respect.

If you posted a classified here and someone else hijacked your “for sale” item in your classified ad with basically the same thing cheaper, would you be fine with that?

Just post another separate ad…plain and simple.

AnotherFisherman

Throwing a little water on this fire. Fleet Farm pulled their price from the ad. Interesting

Attachments:
    1. 9172A3C9-09A0-4504-98CB-9D34F8F19FD4.png

riverruns
    Inactive

Throwing a little water on this fire. Fleet Farm pulled their price from the ad. Interesting

where does it say that with what you posted??

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘FS/ Striker Ice Predator Jacket and Bibs $150 each’ is closed to new replies.