-Huge luggage rack
    -Hitch
    -Spare Belt
    -New Plugs
    -Cover
    -Owners Manual
    -Original tool kit
    -Registered through 2024

Runs great and super low miles, 945. Used exclusively for backcountry ice fishing so I had it set up with auger rack and rod holders on front, Helix 9 in dash, and rear rack to hold 3 totes… all removed for sale.

Videos of it starting and running today: https://photos.app.goo.gl/2JHVkt8srMYBgofQ6

Serious buyers can take it for a ride… private trails in my backyard with access to public snowmobile trails.

Attachments:
    1. 7.jpg

2. 8.jpg

3. 5-1.jpg

4. 6.jpg

5. 3-1.jpg

6. 4.jpg

7. 1.jpg

8. 2.jpg

CaptainMusky

Thats a beauty! Love my 550. Would love to add another, but not in the cards yet. I have a z440 I need to get running and rid of first. Good luck! Nice machine.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I love the Bearcats. Only artic cat I have and would own

CaptainMusky

I wish they would bring them back. The Norseman is nice, but need a widetrack.

tswoboda

Never woulda guessed that, Bearcat rotflol

Love Bearcats as well, I owned a 340 previously and this 440 was a massive upgrade. I’m not sure my kids even know the word snowmobile, they only refer to them as “Bearcats”. This sled has treated me very well. It was actually a shed find from a disabled vet almost 5 years ago… I bought it late winter 2018 with literally 75 miles on it. I replaced the fuel lines and went through that whole system and some other misc stuff but otherwise it was basically new. Since then she’s given me almost 900 problem free miles virtually all ice fishing.

AC has been a dumpster fire since Textron stepped in, that current Norseman looks like they slapped a luggage rack on a Mountain sled and called it utility.

CaptainMusky

AC has been a dumpster fire since Textron stepped in, that current Norseman looks like they slapped a luggage rack on a Mountain sled and called it utility.

Which is exactly why I wouldnt get one. They do ride very nice though. I hope they get things straightened out and start filling out the lineup more.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS: 2000 Arctic Cat Bearcat 440 II’ is closed to new replies.