FREE Walleye Seminar/Livestream With Mike Peluso and Toby Kvalevog TOMORROW 7/11

• mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

We did one of these a month ago and it had a great number of people watch. This month’s stream is with guides Mike Peluso from ND and Toby Kvalevog from MN and is tomorrow 7/12 at 8 PM on the Virtual Angling platform. These two are great guides and will definitely share some great tips. You can view it on the website or the app. It is free for anyone to watch and they will be answering all questions that come in the comments during the stream.

http://www.virtualangling.com

Attachments:
    1. GetAttachmentThumbnail-scaled.jpg

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

How long will it last?

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Usually around an hour and a half. Sometimes more, sometimes less depending on how many questions the viewers have and how many topics are discussed.

AK Guy

Glad I tuned in. It was very informative. Thanks Mahto for the heads up on this event.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Glad I tuned in. It was very informative. Thanks Mahto for the heads up on this event.

Glad you enjoyed it AK Guy! It was a good one.

AK Guy

I liked the three way dialogue between Jason Mitchell, Mike, and Toby. Great overall presentation.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Thanks for the feedback! Unfortunately they were doing such a good job talking about things they didn’t get to a whole lot of questions from the viewers so we made sure to remind them that we need to answer the questions that viewers ask.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.