feel kinda lost……..

• Ripjiggen

Glenn take some time to relax and reflect.
    Then one step at a time with the other stuff.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Thanks, going to head to the cabin Monday early afternoon

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Thanks, going to head to the cabin Monday early afternoon

That will be good medicine Glenn. Glad your making your way though it, enjoy some me time at the cabin and just take a breath.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

pretty much what thought also John!!!! waytogo our first goal was anything that was at home that could make the cabin better goes up there. so i’ll have a pretty good truck load headed up.

one thing to keep in mind…………some advice we just found out. mom had just bought new hearing aids, to the tune of $6000.00…..and i think that this maybe a thing with any large recent purchase shortly prior to a death. you should be able to get your lost ones money back.

when my brother contacted the hearing aid place, all we were wondering is what we could do with them. they werent real receptive of talking with him. after some research by my brother he found a state statue pertaining to that and they are required within 45 days of purchase to refund all but $250.00 of that money.

the gal told him she wasnt aware of that earlier, but were claiming BS, we think there instructed not to tell anyone unless you challenge them!

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.