Eye’s in Bass Spots!

• haywood04
    Winona, Minnesota

Some of you may have ventured over to the dark side, (bass forum) and have seen the thread about Bass in Walleyes spots.
    Well I am here to tell you it must go both ways.
    Or here is a HOT Walleye bite tip!
    I went out fishing frogs in slop last 7/9 night and guess what? On a Hard nose frog in 4 fow (very sloppy or goooy as my son says) and pulling across the top, I pull out a 20″ eye! NO JOKE.
    I knew sometihng was up cuz the fight sucked!
    My daughter had a quick answer for me though, “I bet Mr. Walleye was there visiting his friends Mr. Snake (aka Pike)”
    It made sense to me!

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

I have to admit I’m the one that ventured over to the dark side. With my Bass in my Walleye spots. So everyone can yell at me for leaving the door open for those guy’s to come into our friendly fourm.

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Same thing happened to me last week on the river..4to 5 feet of water green as green gets, my wife and I pulled out 3, 19 inch walleye and several smaller ones…couldnt keep those pesky walleye off my line.

JaredRathbun
    Becker, MN

pesky walleyes??? seems to me i saw a picture of rvrat smiling and holding a 25 incher on mille lacs last week.

G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

Quote:

…couldnt keep those pesky walleye off my line.

If you need some tips, drop me line… I’ve been successful at keeping ‘those pesky walleye off my line’ and hooking up quite a few nice smallies lately!

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

YaYa..I did have a good time on mille lacs catchin walleye…a guy can actually catch fish with feet up and drink in hand…Thanks for the trip jrat.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.