mille lacs resort?

• braaten10
    Austin, Minnesota

Me and my uncle are looking in to going up to Mille Lacs mid July and I was wondering if any of you know of any good resorts on the lake. We are not looking for anything fancy just a place to sleep and cook up some fish
    Thanks
    Brad

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Hunters is a good resort just dont send them an email because you may never hear from them. Oh well their loss.

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Hunters email is a work in progress, a new reservation and response system is in the works. You should have recieved a response with a explanation of that at the least.
    If not, that would be my fault. Sorry

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Doug
    Well maybe that is why I have not heard a thing.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

Doug,
    you might want to edit teh post as does not look good to the wife if she can actually print out ebvidence of you admitting you were wrong. .

Broncs.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Red Door has some very clean motel rooms, and you can fire up a cooker right outside your door. They have good prices also. They are on the North side, and pretty close to some nice flats. Give them a shout.

http://www.reddoorresort.com/accommodations.html

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Something my fault ? that happens to me daily. Not to often I get it right the first time.

Red Door is a very nice place, as well as many others around the lake. Just get up there and get in on some good fishing.

Walleyewannabe
    Waverly, Ia.

braaten 10, you cannot go wrong with Chapman’s Mille Lacs Resort & Guide service located on the southeast end. Their rates are very reasonable and rooms are clean, if they have any available. Their number is (320) 676-8664, http://www.millelacsresort.com is their site. The owners, Tim and Tina, are great and treat you well. They have space to dock your boat and their own ramp as well. One thing nice about this area is if the wind goes crazy, you have a nice bay to fish without having to hit the main body. I went here last fall and have another week booked for this fall. I am sure you wont be disappointed. Good luck!

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Don’t know where on the lake you want to fish? Look into Rockyreefresort. John and Patti odel run the place. John knows the lake real well, and is a certified mechanic, guide, and just a great bull s#$%^er like most of us. Right off 169 SW side of the lake. Nothing fancy….

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

I 2nd that on Chapman’s Mille Lacs Resort & Guide service Been staying with them since 1990 ! Good Friends with them and they are GREAT people !

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.