SEEING YOUR JIG

• bigjigger2002
    Pearlcity , Illinois

Does anyone know if you can actually see your jig on the fish finder like Humminbird says you can? If so that would be a great feature.Maybe it would have to be super clear water.I guess I’ll have to find out, as I just bought 2 of them.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Even the most basic fish finders will allow you to see your jig under the boat if you can get the transducer over the top of your bait.

bigjigger2002
    Pearlcity , Illinois

I guess I need to improve my boat control No seriously James I used to watch my other Eagle finder and seen lots of fish,but never my jig.None of my friends have sad anything about it either.Except for ice fishing with there flashers. But if you say they will I ‘ll have to pay alot more attention and time watching the screen.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

You might have to increase your sensitivity. And it’s gotta be pretty much straight under the boat.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I mounted a Vexilar trolling motor transducer on my front trolling motor so I can use the Vex for that purpose for suspended crappies this summer.
    Thanks, Bill

nick
    Lakeville, MN

I don’t have a problem seeing my jig with my Lowrance on the bow of my boat, I’m sure it’s possible with you units. I like watching my jig, It’s like a video game, and fishing

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

WOW Nick you are fast as we both posted exact same time. By the way, nice meeting you at the FLW weighins.
    Thanks, Bill

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Quote:

WOW Nick you are fast as we both posted exact same time. By the way, nice meeting you at the FLW weighins.
    Thanks, Bill

Well figures with an extra 12,000+ posts you’d be me by seconds.

I always good to put a name with a face

bigjigger2002
    Pearlcity , Illinois

Thanks guys,I will have to check it out.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.