Walleye this weekend??

• scottsteil
    Central MN

Who is going out this weekend and where are you going? I am heading out the Devils Lake this weekend to do a little scouting, some fishing and relaxing

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

I’ll be on P3, staying close to home this weekend.

Jami

fishman1
    Dubuque, Iowa

With the super high fuel prices I’ll be staying close to home. The walleye have been on a tear here in the Dubuque area so I’ll be spending at least part of the weekend out fishing a few favorite local hot spots. Besides my out-of-town daughters, son-in-law and grandson are all invading my home for the weekend.

Eyehunter

G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

between gas prices and the weather forecast, I’ll be staying close to home… hope to hit the Croix a few times and may go over to Cedar or Balsam…

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Good luck at Devils Lake. I went last year and am already wishing I was going again, as you know, its a fantastic lake.

Looking to get out Saturday, probably hit either the Croix or Wissota.

Eric

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

I’m thinking Gorman lake or the river.

dfaber
    winona mn

Goodluck on the Devil !! We go every Year Love it! Not going this year until end of June. Give us a report when you get back. Have a Good and Safe weekend. We are also staying close to home, going to try Lake Pepin!!

lunzer
    Burnsville, MN

I’ll be heading up to do some prep work for hunting, but am taking 4 days so I will have plenty of time to hit the Rainy River several times.

Hope the weather isnt as bad as they are predicting

Good luck everyone. Have a safe and rodbending weekend !

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Heading to Devils lake for our annual trip. Cannot wait!!

Is it Thursday afternoon yet?

scottsteil
    Central MN

Cal, there are several other guys from town that are going to be out there also. In total I think I know of 6 boats if you guys have 3. I believe that is what you had last year??

Who else is fishing this weekend?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Thursday and friday this week for me and then I’m off the water for the weekend. I’ll be down on Pool 4, most likely out on Lake Pepin in search of a crank bite.

jhalfen

Wissota for me tomorrow, as I host absolute2ks for his Brandon Rolen Foundation benefit guide trip.

Hopefully get a little Wissota time over the weekend too, if we get enough wind and rain to keep the cruisers off the water.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Pool 2 for me friday and saturday. Maybe sunday also. Then its up to mille lacs to help with some prefishing for next weeks tourney.

Don Hanson

Staying local to see if my crank bite stays hot.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

hope to be on Lake Francis Case at least on Sunday and Monday AM, the bite has been on fire and I hope it stays that way.

KirtH
    Lakeville

Pool 4 / Pepin this weekend

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I’m golfing with friends this weekend. Invited BrianK, but he hasn’t responded for some reason. Good luck everyone!

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Going to try to kill that damn turkey Saturday so I can fish Sunday and Monday with my son on the river P4. Then off to Big Sandy Lake for 2 days, then down to Mille Lacs. Back June 2. Yep, have the whole week. Hope I’m tired as hell when I get back so I can go to work to rest up. Good luck out there everyone and be careful!

scottsteil
    Central MN

Ok, there has to be more people fishing this weekend!!! Lets here it, where are you fishing?

Chomps, let us know how FC is for you. I am hoping to get out there yet while the bite is still good.

shoot_n_release
    Mora, MN

I’ll be on Namakagon Lake in N Wisconsin in search of the big ‘skis. If they don’t cooperate, I’ll be sitting around the campfire…

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

I’m waiting to see what the weather does. If it stabalizes, I’ll be off to Green Bay to chase those big eyes. If not, I’ll probably stay on pool 8.

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

Taking the wife trolling on Pepin and a late dinner at the pickle factory. Just filled up truck and boat for the weekend. $125.00 and neither rig was empty.

scottsteil
    Central MN

Quote:

$125.00 and neither rig was empty.

Don’t feel bad, that doesn’t even fill my boat alone. The only consilation is that I have a diesel, but it is all expensive

gobig-or-gohome
    Lake Minnetonka area

I will be up on Gull this weekend for the first time this year in search of anything that is biting hopefully the walleyes.

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

I’m spending four straight days guiding clients on Lake Wisconsin. Sure hope the crankbait bite stays hot, but if not, I’m pretty sure we can still catch a bunch on crawler rigs.

Good luck out at Devils Lake Scott! Hope the weather doesn’t turn wild on you guys out there.

Good luck to everybody else also!

Boog

fish-them-all
    Oakdale, MN

I will be one of the few heading south. Taking the favorite wife and daughter to pool 9 to visit my parents. I hope to find a few wing dam walleyes too.

dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

im heading out to South Dakota to go to see family but also fish the Missourie and maybe Lake Bieron good luck all other fishers…

marendt
    Lake City, MN

I have to work all weekend, Monday too! But I will be hitting pool 4 on Tuesday. So hopefully someone on this site will have some good starting points for me by then. Be safe this weekend! Good luck!

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.