Cabelas rad shads

• erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Hey guys anybody had any experience with these I ordered a dozen of them at 2 bucks a piece any problems out there with them. Bought a bunch of berkley flicker shads and love them had a couple I had to tune up but for 2 bucks a piece it beats 6 or 7 a piece for rapalas just checking out the rest of the bait market out there

scottsteil
    Central MN

The Flicker Shads work really well. They are a little light for casting but man to they rattle!! Pulling core or flatlining they work really well. I really like the Black/Gold and the price

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

I agree with ya there after I talked to ya a couple months ago I bought a bunch of them and love them and so do snags pool 3 is scary on a tackle box!!!

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

pool 3 is scary on a tackle box!!!

What????? Your trolling in the wrong areas then?

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Oh no it isn’t

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Any mississippi for that matter is tough on my box

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

Oh no it isn’t

Than you are fishing it the wrong way…… Don’t troll….Unless Your Backtrolling a crawler on a harness! Hint,Hint

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

I do love the rad shads….as long as they’re the suspending models. I think the floaters suck, but the jointed suspenders are great lures. They’re not a Shad Rap, but they’re close. You’ll catch fish on em.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.