Marcum

• gisvold
    Norway Iowa

Marcum

Hello all,

Last March I bought a VS820 from Bob on here. The first time I had it our it didn’t seem to be focusing correctly. I played with it the better part of 2 hrs, different depths and locations. Went to another clearer lake and same thing, no focus and could barely see only blurred objects on the screen. I called several times to Marcum and emailed them also, it is still under warranty, but I got no response until Jon a former employee called me and had me check some settings. I did and nothing worked.

Today I called a number he gave me and low and behold I talked to a live person finally. I know Marcum got purchased by Nature Vision. What I heard from the lady was this.

Marcum had gone out of business and closed their doors when it was picked up by Nature Vision. Nature Vision acquired the assets and technology but get this, WILL NOT HONOR ANY WARRENTIES!!!!!! I could not believe what I was hearing. I just bought a $400 piece of junk and if I want I can send it to them and repair it at my expense. Now I am extremely upset. I buy a used piece of equipment with warranty and get screwed.

Shortly after I bought the piece of junk I lost my job of 34 years because of work related injuries I had sustained on the job. Here I sit hoping to have some fun with it and I end with a piece of junk. Damn, am I pissed.

lee

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.