Help…Ram Mount components

• Glenn
    Eden Prairie, MN

I’m looking for some RAM Mount components locally. Gander, etc only seem to carry the complete systems. Anyone know of a place in the Twin Citites that carry individual components? Preferably on the West/South-West side of town.

Thanks,

Glenn

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Glenn,

Fishlectronics may have components. (763) 571-1277
    Let us know if you find any.

Dan

Bob Bowman
    MN

Trails End can get you anything you need, just call and ask for Dennis or Tim. 763-784-9080.

Glenn
    Eden Prairie, MN

Thanks guys, I’ll let you know what I find.

Glenn

nick
    Lakeville, MN

I found Cabela’s has a decent supply of ram stuff, way, way better than Gander, I made several trip down to Owatonna’s store, not sure about the Roger’s store.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

If those first two stores do not have what you are looking for try Thorne Brothers.

Glenn
    Eden Prairie, MN

Well, I tried all of the above. No luck.

I ended up ordering the parts I need from CustomMounts.com. Great pricing and they carry EVERYTHING.

Everyone else either carried only complete systems, or had a very limited selection of components.

Thanks for the help.

Glenn

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

Well, I tried all of the above. No luck.

I ended up ordering the parts I need from CustomMounts.com. Great pricing and they carry EVERYTHING.

Everyone else either carried only complete systems, or had a very limited selection of components.

Thanks for the help.

Glenn

I ordered from the same place this winter and was very pleased with them! Like you said, they carry everything.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.