Duluth Trading – Buck Naked?

• Trent W
    Chatfield, MN

Sign up for Duluth Trading’s daily email. They put them on sale for $12-$14 per pair on occasion.

Deleted

Brother in law swears by them. The pants too. I have yet to try them but I will.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

February doldrums. Just as long as we don’t stoop to “do these fit me right” posts.

What worries me is that we’re going to get some NSFW “Do these Buck Naked underwear make my butt look big?” pics.

Look, just to head off these off at the pass (!), if you have to ask…

Grouse

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

I wonder how they proved the no stink shock

I would highly recommend them. They are cool in the summer. Really comfortable and last longer than the previous brands I’ve worn. Well worth the money.

We joke about their commercial all the time. Even threaten to contact them and dare them to smell my undies after a fun day in the sun.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Underwear is underwear to me. As long as the waist is right I’m good to go. The Buck Naked commercials are some of the funniest on the air however.

From the commercials I got the feeling they were cheap or at least reasonable…then I went to the website

Has anyone had a pair actually wear out? I get they are not cheap relative, but I’ve had a few pairs for what seems like forever????? No fading, no streaching or anything. FYI that place has sales 99.3% of the time if you watch.

Are they stain resistant?

poomunk
    Galesville, Wisconsin

Brother in law swears by them. The pants too. I have yet to try them but I will.

My wife got me a pair of the firehose ones, nice but heavy, good right now but I dont think I’d want to wear them in the summer.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.