North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>JEREMY wrote:</div>
    It opened and the wallys were biting.

How dare you talk about fishing on a political forum

rotflol
    And he never invited us. Just think of all the walleye we could have missed

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

Caught this guy last night on a hair jig. I will have to check out the podcast after work, however.

Attachments:
    1. A80F02FC-BC82-4A68-9463-FE49C530D5F3-scaled.jpeg

Gitchi Gummi

A chunk of Chinese owned land in the US can be attributed to 1) One of the top 5 largest agricultural seed companies in the US (Syngenta) being Chinese owned and 2) the US’s largest pork producer (Smithfield) also being Chinese owned. These are just two examples.

People make investments outside of their home country all the time.

CaptainMusky

People make investments outside of their home country all the time…

Around strategic military and nuclear bases though?

Riverrat

Saw a video on making a curly que lure using a worm and a wire and a spinner blade. Seems like a classic old fashioned lure, think I’m going to make a couple of those this year for fun.

JEREMY
    BP

Wind is gonna suck but cant wait to get back in the boat tomorrow.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

just got to the cabin – 12″ of solid ice!
    Game on. woot

CaptainMusky

Went to brainerd area yesterday and saw very few people out and there was a big area of open water on NOrth Long. No wheelhouses was definitely weird to see, but there is now way its safe for those anymore.

AK Guy

Went to brainerd area yesterday and saw very few people out and there was a big area of open water on NOrth Long. No wheelhouses was definitely weird to see, but there is now way its safe for those anymore.

The black hole, north side. That spot opened up 10-12 days ago. Strange.

CaptainMusky

The black hole, north side. That spot opened up 10-12 days ago. Strange.

Yeah, I remember when that opened up the first time like 15 years ago or whatever and that was even during a normal winter. IDK if I ever heard what is causing it. Guessing methane gas?

MNdrifter

20K+ Chinese immigrants, mostly military aged single men in this fiscal year…. Second to columbians, and ahead of Mexicans. I’m not saying it’s an invasion, but I am saying our grandparents would have been doing something about this by now.

CaptainMusky

Yeah, this is getting very scary. I also saw that Ukraine tried to have Tucker Carlson assassinated when he was in Moscow interviewing Putin, but the hired hitman got detained so it failed. I watched the interview with him yesterday. This world is nuts.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

It’s very concerning to everyone except our current administration and those you still vote for him and still support him. It shouldn’t be political the border but unfortunately i believe that it’s a plan.

Riverrat

Caught a mirrored carp fishing the open water on the river this weekend. It was definitely weird being out so early in the season and with not much experience to go on I tied on a white curly tail grub and jig head. The mirrored carp was the most interesting thing I caught all day with several carp, black drum, and one slimy little pike.

CaptainMusky

Never heard of a mirrored carp are they illegals too?

Riverrat

A mirrored carp is a color phase of common carp. They have weird scale pattern, and are missing scales. I should have gotten a picture of it because I’ve caught them before but this one just looked kinda cool. Yeah they immigrated from europe and it turns out no one really wants them around.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

People make investments outside of their home country all the time.

How much land are you aware of that US citizens or business’s own in China?

Umy
    South Metro

Should not even be a question of how the border is secure. The administration goes out of its was every time they are asked to say “The Border is secure”
    Am I looking at fake images of over 10 million illegals in our country.
    The ONLY end game is to tear us down. For what purpose?
    I listened to the podcast too. This administration is lying through its teeth. Why? What’s almost scarier is who their replacement is going to be. Joe aint gonna make it that long. Kamala doah shock jester jester jester
    Newsome?
    Scary times. There are LOTS of NOT NICE people in the world. We look like complete idiots.

CaptainMusky

We are becoming a mockery across the world. Once the most powerful country in the world and now no one fears us. That should tick every one off.

Riverrat

Biggest Chinook Ever Caught In Patagonia

I don’t fly fish, nor have I ever caught any member of the salmon family but this is crazy. These salmon are huge. I wonder if they have giant bears to go along with it?

(Eventually they will catch on)

B-man

Everything is fine.

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20240227-152449.png

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

We are becoming a mockery across the world. Once the most powerful country in the world and now no one fears us. That should tick every one off.

Not only not fear us – But openly laugh at us. Not that I can blame them. Foreign news make fun of Biden every night on their news.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Everything is fine.

Yep. Those people are right in the position that the current Government wants them.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>B-man wrote:</div>
    Everything is fine.

Yep. Those people are right in the position that the current Government wants them.

Those are house republicans every time the border bill they asked for comes to the house. That’s what happens when the problem is more important to them than the solution.

CaptainMusky

Those are house republicans every time the border bill they asked for comes to the house. That’s what happens when the problem is more important to them than the solution.

There doesn’t need to be a bill. The current president is who did this and can reverse it with a simple signature. Bills only lead to more pork for something else. Biden doesn’t need a bill to secure the border that is fact.

Ripjiggen

Just curious how we got to the boarder issue again from Chinese land purchasing? Thought we already agreed the boarder was a mess.

MNdrifter

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Biggill wrote:</div>

There doesn’t need to be a bill. The current president is who did this and can reverse it with a simple signature. Bills only lead to more pork for something else. Biden doesn’t need a bill to secure the border that is fact.

Exactly. 60 billion for Ukraine, 14 billion for Israel, 20 billion for the border is hardly a compromise for border control. More like holding America hostage forcing us to fund Ukraine.

CaptainMusky

Just curious how we got to the boarder issue again from Chinese land purchasing? Thought we already agreed the boarder was a mess.

Where are the Chinese coming in from? Across the border it’s all interrelated whether they are individually buying the land or not

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

You must be taking full advantage of the legal weed. I just want to know where you’re getting it from because I’d love to take a break from reality like you.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Dr. Phil and Rogan’ is closed to new replies.