Question, Looking for a Shorthair

• eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

Hello, My uncle is looking for a 2 year old germain shorthair for his friend. He wants it already trained, ready to go and of good blood line. Money is no object he said(big wig at John deere). Do you have any ideas where he could look, good kennels? He is a good guy so I thought I would help out( maybe break in the dog for him ). Thanks

clarkk
    Eagan, MN

Windwalker Kennels has a couple started dogs for sale and may have others too. http://windwalkerkennel.com

I’ve purchased both my dogs from Windwalker Kennels and am very pleased with both dogs. Great noses, incredible style, and tremendous intensity and prey drive. They have some of the best field trial bloodlines lines in the country. I’d give them a call. Call around 9:00pm for best chance to talk to them or leave a message. They don’t check email as much. If they don’t have what your uncle wants they should be able to point you to someone who does. Good luck.

Clark

clarkk
    Eagan, MN

Windwalker Kennels has a couple started dogs for sale and may have others too. http://windwalkerkennel.com

I’ve purchased both my dogs from Windwalker Kennels and am very pleased with both dogs. Great noses, incredible style, and tremendous intensity and prey drive. They have some of the best field trial bloodlines lines in the country. I’d give them a call. Call around 9:00pm for best chance to talk to them or leave a message. They don’t check email as much. If they don’t have what your uncle wants they should be able to point you to someone who does. Good luck.

Clark

bcon2005

check with swansons pheasant preserve in Niobrara Nebraska. One of the trainers there has put people on to some great dogs.
    bcon

bcon2005

check with swansons pheasant preserve in Niobrara Nebraska. One of the trainers there has put people on to some great dogs.
    bcon

eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

Thanks guys, I’ll pass on the information to him. They sound good to me.

eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

Thanks guys, I’ll pass on the information to him. They sound good to me.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.