Did he graduate?

• belletaine
    Nevis, MN

The Walleye student, Andy Cox. Haven’t seen him around in a long time? Did I miss something?

IceNEyes1986
    Harris, MN

He’s still on the BookFace regularly. Wish he’d come back here!

deertracker

I have him on FB. He’s just enjoying life on the lake.
    DT

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I think he dropped out of the ido class

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

I have him on FB. He’s just enjoying life on the lake.
    DT

Good deal, glad it’s not a health thing.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bigcrappie wrote:</div>
    Message him

Solid advice, Brian! I have.

Should say >>> Message him on FB. He has not logged in here for 6+ months. waytogo

-J.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I thought this was another Biden thread.

big_g
    Isle, MN

If it was… I am sure he would say he was in the top half of his class… again. coffee

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Funny I thought it was gonna be a trump thread. Im sure he would say he was THE top of his class

404 ERROR
    MN

Maybe some newer members ruined the vibe…

doah whistling

picklerick
    Central WI

Funny, I was thinking it might be how some of the older members act like this site isn’t open to the public. You know, like ones that think an uninformed opinion can’t be wrong because it’s only an opinion. That’s literally dangerous in some circumstances.

“What gets us into trouble is not what we don’t know. It’s what we know for sure that just ain’t so.” Mark Twain

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Funny, I was thinking it might be how some of the older members act like this site isn’t open to the public. You know, like ones that think an uninformed opinion can’t be wrong because it’s only an opinion. That’s literally dangerous in some circumstances.

“What gets us into trouble is not what we don’t know. It’s what we know for sure that just ain’t so.” Mark Twain

I dont think any one is getting in to dangerous situations around here. I bet he is talking all the new members who came here to sit and argue politics and covid and such, like what was happening when Andy went Mia

blank

Cuz new members doing it is so much worse than old members. And as if there isn’t any of that on the FB.

bigpike

Good ol potato Joe! Making Jimmy Carter look great again!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Literally, there are members here who voted for Biden and are happy with the job he is doing. This just simply blows my mind… and I cannot believe people are so gullible. When someone criticizes Biden, they have to criticize Trump, which then causes some to criticize Obama… and so on. Deflection and interference is not a good strategy. Anyone who cannot see the total shitshow in the Whitehouse and its administration today, has no business lecturing others. 13 dead soldiers, that DID NOT HAVE TO DIE !!! He called the retreat a “remarkable success”… that is like praising the Captain of the Titanic for the remarkable rescue job at sea. Just the basic principle… The Military is 1st in and last out… or not I guess. If you voted for Biden or are happy with his job, just respond to this post with what makes you proudest and we will see if this old member can agree with you.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Cuz new members doing it is so much worse than old members. And as if there isn’t any of that on the FB.

I didn’t mean just new members. But I assume merican eagle was talking about that. Seemed to me that alot of arguing I seen was from guys I never recognized. I left for a while and came back as well. Everyone can argue I don’t really care, just saying what I assume he meant

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

It’s remarkable…truly remarkable how this went political. applause

Reef W

Damn new members!

bigpike

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>ClownColor wrote:</div>

Damn new members!

As Uncle Joe would say (God rest his soul)

“There’s trouble in every corner”

picklerick
    Central WI

I was talking about crappie’s gross generalization that anyone who thought it was a good idea to avoid Chicago was living in fear. The thread was about a girl’s trip to Chicago and I certainly wouldn’t recommend it to any ladies I know or even ladies I don’t know. I only fear my table saw and sharks but I avoid Chicago even though I know exactly what areas to avoid. The trouble is the nicer places are always always one street over from the not so nice places around the edges. Having seen everything good and bad about Chicago when I lived there my first 27yrs of life, I thought my perspective had a bit more credibility than someone from a MN town of 9000 that’s almost 96% white according to the all knowing Wikipedia. He said it was his opinion so it’s not wrong, like the two are mutually exclusive.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I said it before, i’ll say it again. Some of you take yourselves, your politics, whats written, what you think you read, what your neighbors dog said far to seriously. It’s the internet for cripes sake. If you believe everything (anything?) you see on the internet maybe you are the fool some think.

The reply wasn’t directed at anybody in particular so save your PM’s cuz I likely don’t care anyway. grin

picklerick
    Central WI

I said it before, i’ll say it again. Some of you take yourselves, your politics, whats written, what you think you read, what your neighbors dog said far to seriously. It’s the internet for cripes sake. If you believe everything (anything?) you see on the internet maybe you are the fool some think.

The reply wasn’t directed at anybody in particular so save your PM’s cuz I likely don’t care anyway. grin

My neighbor’s dog lies, seriously. grin

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

I was talking about crappie’s gross generalization that anyone who thought it was a good idea to avoid Chicago was living in fear. The thread was about a girl’s trip to Chicago and I certainly wouldn’t recommend it to any ladies I know or even ladies I don’t know. I only fear my table saw and sharks but I avoid Chicago even though I know exactly what areas to avoid. The trouble is the nicer places are always always one street over from the not so nice places around the edges. Having seen everything good and bad about Chicago when I lived there my first 27yrs of life, I thought my perspective had a bit more credibility than someone from a MN town of 9000 that’s almost 96% white according to the all knowing Wikipedia. He said it was his opinion so it’s not wrong, like the two are mutually exclusive.

Lol dude that thread was like 2 months ago. Very creative work tying that into here. How long have i been living in your head?

And yeah after I posted that I realized I was wrong. Not about my stance on people visiting Chicago, but on my absolute assononine statement that because it’s my opinion it can’t be wrong. What a dumb thing to say.

Now if I’ve said anything else in the last 10 years on this site that you would like to find a way to tie into this conversation please feel free. If you ever descend from your high horse and visit mound stop over for a beer and I can give you some more of my opinions

I hope Andy returns. He was a solid contributor and seemed to have a good level head. Enjoyed his posts

navtiller
    chippewa falls

Hmmm….you wonder why someone may not be on here anymore. smh

Dan
    Southeast MN

Hmmm….you wonder why someone may not be on here anymore. smh

I was thinking the same thing as I read this thread. I’ve always said that you’re not going to go to Fox or CNN’s website and find people posting about fishing or hunting…..so I don’t understand why people come to a fishing and hunting website and insist on always injecting politics or hot-button current events every chance they can.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Not that it is right or wrong but as always posted… don’t click links in the General Discussion area, as you are liable to see some politics or other non-related subjects and current affairs discussed… if you want fishing talk, click on the Species and Lakes and Rivers forums… now… I might be an old crabby guy (I am 53) but seeing 13 soldiers killed by a suicide bomber in a “Taliban Secured” area, really chaps the hell out of my hide and to see our President checking his watch, as their bodies are being unloaded… well lets just say, he would get the blanket party of the century in my old unit. I like healthy debate, but nobody can defend the shitshow happening now.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Did he graduate?’ is closed to new replies.