dewalt chainsaw

• Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Blaine fleet farm only had 60v.

Gene H

Bought a Dewalt 60 Volt cordless chainsaw back in Sept 2020. Worked great till December and noticed chain oil was not being depleted. Took to service center before Christmas. Still there as of 20 Feb 2021. They tell me the oil pump is on order. Dewalt web site shows that the pump is available. Not happy with the service I got out of the saw. 3 months of occasional use and 2 months in the shop with no word of when I might get it back. Did I say I am not happy?

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Welcome to IDO Gene.First post seems like a bit of a rant.Wife quit listening?

gizmoguy
    Crystal,MN

Any word on when Milwaukee will jump into the battery-powered chainsaw game? I’ve got too much invested in Milwaukee tools to go any other direction. It’d be a nice addition to the lineup. The First Lady would love to step up her pruning game to toppling small trees when I’m not around.

They already have. I have the M18 chain saw. 16″ bar I believe. Cuts like crazy. Very nice. Requires the high output batteries.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Gene this is a almost three year old post. As said welcome to IDO. Not sure what you were hoping to hear or if this was a public service announcement but sorry its not working for you everything Dewalt makes has worked well for me.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.