Devil's Lake Guides

• Ty Kennedy

Hi all, Im wondering if anyone has any recommendations for an ice guide out on Devil’s Lake for perch and or walleye fishing?

Thanks

shady5

I employed the services of one from Minnewaukan that I would not recommend.

deftones311
    Southern MN

MCQUOID Outdoors great people

Patrick Miller

Hooked Up Guide Service is top notch! Josh is one of the best guides on the lake!

ponyexpress

I’ll 3rd Josh at Hooked Up Guide Service. He ends up booked solid once we have ice, so I’d get ahold of him soon if you decide to go with him. Bry’s is also a good guide service as well.

Tim owens

Mark Bry’a guide device. He’s a great guy. My truck broke down on a Sunday night and he came into town and took my boat out to his place, even though we weren’t staying with him till the next day.

lrott2003
    Wisconsin

We have fished through perch patrol last three years. I know they are commercialized or the “popular” choice but last year when we went they were getting on ice and able to move around when others were not.

Great service and they have a ton of experience on the lake. We have never had an issue finding fish and will move you as many times as needed.

On top of that the set up with the resort makes for an easy trip. I have heard good things about the other guides mentioned on the thread though as well.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.