It’s Amazing What a Buck Can Do in 90 Seconds!!

• kizew
    Dallas, WI

I was settled in to the stand this morning by 6:20am. Legal shooting hours are 7:08am. At 6:58 a bruiser that I haven’t seen before came in about 30 yards out. He had a neck like Rosie O’Donnell’s thighs! He started working on a pine and I could not believe the bark that was flying and the aggression he showed! He walked away before my watch said 7:00am, so in what was around 90 seconds, he did a lot of damage to that tree! The pictures don’t show it real well, but the grooves are 3/4″ deep in some spots.
    If it would have been later than 7:08, this story would have ended differently.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

That’s a pretty good sized tree to be taking on also.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

You passed on the deer because of 10 minutes? I guess its your conscience but I dont watch a clock for deer hunting. You can either see to take the shot or you cannot. Two different mind sets I guess. I was raised that way.

What’s wierd is I would do that for ducks and I do that for pheasants but cannot imagine it for deer.

barebackjack
    New Prague, MN.

I was expecting to be reading a different story after seeing the subject line…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.