• Fireball

Sports Illustraded says
    Didn’t know they “traded” him
    Some people…

sauger
    Hastings ,MN

Tuck I got another one coming your way

Fireball

I am beginning to think some people have way to much time on there hands..

riveratt
    Central Wisconsin US-of-A

I saw the same thing in a gas station just outside Green Bay last week, only difference being he was wearing a Bears jersey. I thought it was kind of funny.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

It’s all true. Although today Pro Football Talk said that Favre withdrew his idea of coming back to the NFL. Saying that the Pac offered him 3 teams to choose from in a trade and he turned them down. It was stated that the source was unnamed. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

buck-slayer

Vikings fans could only wish Favre would be wearing purple this year.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

I agree – I think he would make a great 3rd string quarterback for the vikes!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

Quote:

I agree – I think he would make a great 3rd string quarterback for the vikes!

big shooter
    HAGER CITY, WI

You guys already have three third string QBs. Nice to meet you and your buddies up at Bemidji.
    shooter

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Quote:

You guys already have three third string QBs.
    shooter

Now that is funny!

dougie
    Sobieski,Wi

I thought this was a good one too.
    Doug

john_steinhauer
    p4

Well with season right around the corner I have been flinging arrows like no tomorrow. Well my number one goal for this year isn’t to get a big buck. I made it my number one goal to get a deer this year with traditional archery gear kind of in memory of a friend/family member that passed away this year. So I thought I would share what I’m bringing in the woods with me come opening day. Everything in the photos is homemade except for the broad-head.

String was made for me by a good friend of mine, the arrows are ceder arrows with custom painted crest made by my friend that passed away, and the bow itself is a homemade long bow that one of my other good friends made.

I can’t wait for season to get here, and head into the woods with stuff in hand.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Very cool! Good luck this fall!

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Way cool. Good Luck

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

Way cool, on my list someday as well. Good luck!!!

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Now thats going back to the basic’s. Best of luck to you. What a great way to remember and honor a passed friend.

john_steinhauer
    p4

Thanks guys I think its going to be a fun challenge!

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Very cool way to go into the deer season with a purpose/goal, and to have it be such a cool one. Good luck to you in your pursuit!

Joel

norseman
    FAIRMONT MN

Quote:

Well with season right around the corner I have been flinging arrows like no tomorrow. Well my number one goal for this year isn’t to get a big buck. I made it my number one goal to get a deer this year with traditional archery gear kind of in memory of a friend/family member that passed away this year. So I thought I would share what I’m bringing in the woods with me come opening day. Everything in the photos is homemade except for the broad-head.

String was made for me by a good friend of mine, the arrows are ceder arrows with custom painted crest made by my friend that passed away, and the bow itself is a homemade long bow that one of my other good friends made.

I can’t wait for season to get here, and head into the woods with stuff in hand.

Way too cool! I need friends like you do!

lick

Gonna be a challenge ! Good Luck John !

john_steinhauer
    p4

Thanks everyone it will be a challenge, but a challenge I’m up for!! I have been practicing enough now to where I feel pretty confident going afield tom.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.