2003 DEER HUNTING PICS

• Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I would like to start a new thread for deer pics only, taken by bow, gun, crossbow, any legal weapon, or by camera or trail cam. Any deer pics are welcome here, it dose not have to be a buck with a huge rack, “a trophy deer” is in the eye of the beholder. Lets do are debating in the other threads. Ok I will get off my pedestal now, let’s get on with the pics

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

This bad boy fell to a Chevy Tahoe when it made the fatal mistake of crossing the road at the wrong time on opening day 2002. The young man in the picture was the lucky lad who put the deer down and ended his suffering. (Sorry I do not remember his name)

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

This bad boy fell to a Chevy Tahoe when it made the fatal mistake of crossing the road at the wrong time on opening day 2002. The young man in the picture was the lucky lad who put the deer down and ended his suffering. (Sorry I do not remember his name)

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

well, no one else seems to be jumping on the opportunity to share their personal trophies, so i will. here’s a pic of my first deer, an 8 pt, shot in 1997 when i was 12. not hugemungous, but boy was i ever proud of it……and i still am

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

well, no one else seems to be jumping on the opportunity to share their personal trophies, so i will. here’s a pic of my first deer, an 8 pt, shot in 1997 when i was 12. not hugemungous, but boy was i ever proud of it……and i still am

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Awesome Bucks cory I bet there is a good story to go along with each one of them too!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Awesome Bucks cory I bet there is a good story to go along with each one of them too!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Those are some beautys Corey.

Gator Hunter

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Those are some beautys Corey.

Gator Hunter

Frontenac Man
    Lake City, MN

Thanks guys, unfortunately I didn’t shoot any of those big boys. They were all shot by frends of mine.

Frontenac Man
    Lake City, MN

Thanks guys, unfortunately I didn’t shoot any of those big boys. They were all shot by frends of mine.

newt
    Pillager, MN

Your turn.

newt
    Pillager, MN

Your turn.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

nice pictures cory, Sometimes its just about as much fun seeing your friends fill thier tags, especially when your along with them, as it is filling ones own tag.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

nice pictures cory, Sometimes its just about as much fun seeing your friends fill thier tags, especially when your along with them, as it is filling ones own tag.

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

I know that I’m the new guy on the block, but since you guys like deer pics I figured I would post a few pics then. This first buck is a deer I shot bowhuntiong the Bay City, Wi. area back on Nov. 4 1999. He was a nontypical 12 pt. that field dressed #215. The shot was around 28 yards. The deer only ran around 75 yards before expiring. It took me at least 5 minutes for my knees to stop shaking long enough to climb out on my stand. Has anyone ever had that happen to them. lol It was truly a hunt I will never forget.

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

I know that I’m the new guy on the block, but since you guys like deer pics I figured I would post a few pics then. This first buck is a deer I shot bowhuntiong the Bay City, Wi. area back on Nov. 4 1999. He was a nontypical 12 pt. that field dressed #215. The shot was around 28 yards. The deer only ran around 75 yards before expiring. It took me at least 5 minutes for my knees to stop shaking long enough to climb out on my stand. Has anyone ever had that happen to them. lol It was truly a hunt I will never forget.

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

This is another picture that Greg Andrews of Andrews Archery took that evening that shows the mass this deer had. He measured 6 1/4 and 6 3/4 at the bases.

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

This is another picture that Greg Andrews of Andrews Archery took that evening that shows the mass this deer had. He measured 6 1/4 and 6 3/4 at the bases.

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

Finally I have a picture of the deer mounted. It was done by Mike Zimmerman of Frontenac, Mn. I was very pleased with Mike’s work. I have a couple of other bucks and interesting stories if you would like to hear and see them also.

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

Finally I have a picture of the deer mounted. It was done by Mike Zimmerman of Frontenac, Mn. I was very pleased with Mike’s work. I have a couple of other bucks and interesting stories if you would like to hear and see them also.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Nice buck Zimmy, heavy. When it comes to the leg shakes and everything else I call mine the bowhunters shakes. My adrenaline rush is in maximum overdrive when a nice bucks in sight. What a rush of excitement. I just try to focus and concentrate as much as i can so i don’t make any mistakes. Hey Zimmy, i’d like to tell the story of my first buck i bowkilled. I’ll start another post for deer hunters to tell thier stories of favorite bowkills. Steve said pictures only here please and i agree with Steve. A place for pictures only and a place for deer stories and i’ll bet theres a few, lol

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Nice buck Zimmy, heavy. When it comes to the leg shakes and everything else I call mine the bowhunters shakes. My adrenaline rush is in maximum overdrive when a nice bucks in sight. What a rush of excitement. I just try to focus and concentrate as much as i can so i don’t make any mistakes. Hey Zimmy, i’d like to tell the story of my first buck i bowkilled. I’ll start another post for deer hunters to tell thier stories of favorite bowkills. Steve said pictures only here please and i agree with Steve. A place for pictures only and a place for deer stories and i’ll bet theres a few, lol

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

You are right about just pictures. I forgot. My Bad! lol Sounds like a plan, mossydan.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 217 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.