Love this forum

• tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Steve love this opportunity to share other outdoor venues such as hunting. I am a long time hunting enthusiast, especially bowhunting. I have owned an archery shop and shot the tournament circut in past years.
    Now I enjoy shooting 3D courses and bowhunting deer and big game. I am heading for an Elk hunt in Colorado in a couple weeks. Feep up the good work buddy!

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I think its great too. Its a place where you can talk by pc instead of by snail mail about experiences and what ever comes along. Hunt the morning plus read about fishing at night, can’t beat that.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I think its great too. Its a place where you can talk by pc instead of by snail mail about experiences and what ever comes along. Hunt the morning plus read about fishing at night, can’t beat that.

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Thats the way I feel, hunt mornings,fish midday, hunt evenings then catch up on the forums. I picked up my licenxes last night so this weekend watch out deer.Doe first unless a big boy wanders by. Steve

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Thats the way I feel, hunt mornings,fish midday, hunt evenings then catch up on the forums. I picked up my licenxes last night so this weekend watch out deer.Doe first unless a big boy wanders by. Steve

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.