WI Gun Deer Opener ……..Roll Call !!

• cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Just have to get through this week, then it’s in WI!!! Reading all these bow hunting posts for 2 + months has been keeping me going and I’ve been living vicariously through you all and now through MN’s season….

But starting Saturday, it’s our turn in WI! So who’s going and who’s going where….let us hear it, are you going and what county!!!

Be safe and have a great hunt!!

I’ll be out in Buffalo County!!

Eric

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

Good luck to all of you, I unfortunately lost a great piece of property in Pepin County to the landowners daughters boyfriend this year so I will be watching from the sidelines! Hammer some big ones guys/gals!!!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

I will be hunting in Pepin and in Dunn Cty! Good luck to everyone and have a safe and successful hunt!

riveratt
    Central Wisconsin US-of-A

I’ll be taking my 11 year old out under the new Youth Mentored Hunting Program. We will be going on family land in Clark County. Good luck everyone, be safe!

dbokman

Grant County. Home of the Little Giants!

lick

Monroe county for me

Pool 4 also

Good luck everyone

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Quote:

Grant County. Home of the Little Giants!

Sounds good to me

My son Cam will be making his white tail debut. For weeks I have agonized on how to set him up, stand, rifle, gear etc. Finally settled with a 15ft. ladder stand, Remington Gamemaster 30-06 with a 4X9.

The hardest part was deciding if I should sit with him opening day, decided to ask him (it’s his hunt, not mine) Cam wants me there, could not be more excited! Ended up hanging another stand on the same tree. Saturday can not get here soon enough.

Bring on the excitement, hot chocolate, stale sandwiches, and 12 year old boy enthusiasm

Best of luck and play it safe IDO

ses
    Mayer, MN

Dane County……..

muskybones

Family land in Trempealeau just north of hwy 10. got some big one running

pelzel12
    Plum City WI

Pierce and Dunn counties.
    I am ready.

Please don’t rain

Kevin J Dobbs
    La Crosse. WI

Crawford County,apple country.My turn this year.

lick

Quote:

Pierce and Dunn counties.
    I am ready.

Please don’t rain

Sat looks nice lil warm after that not so much

witte
    West Salem, WI

La crosse county on sat for me. Wife is getting induced on sunday – 1 day gun hunt this year.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

I’ll be hunting in Washburn County outside of Hayward. I’m staying at the Nelson Lake Landing. If your in the area, stop in after hunting hours for a . Good luck to everyone.

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Clark County checking in!

boods1
    Lancaster, WI

Grant County

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Washburn County.

PowerFred

Western Vernon County checking in. The unsung, ugly step sister of Buffalo County! We won’t be a secret for much longer!

Anonymous

just found my great aunt has a 500 acrefarm near Tomah, never been hunted. too bad the wife threatened divorce for the 5th time already in 2009 season. I know how far I can push, and after 5 threats, I think she might mean it

lick

Quote:

just found my great aunt has a 500 acrefarm near Tomah, never been hunted. too bad the wife threatened divorce for the 5th time already in 2009 season. I know how far I can push, and after 5 threats, I think she might mean it

less than 20 miles from me need a scout

Anonymous

Quote:

Quote:

Gut, no kidding? If i can convince the wife this week…I will get directions for you to scout it out.

lick

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gut, no kidding? If i can convince the wife this week…I will get directions for you to scout it out.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Opening weekend, the Clark/Wood County Line!!! Then back to the Northwoods to Vilas/Oneida county for some morning hunts.

Then back to LaX Tuesday night to duck hunt the river, taking my 81 year old father with for his maiden voyage!!!

Then back to the Northwoods to finalize that week and get ready for the muzzleloader season.

Then hopefully back to LaX for the close of the duck season!!!

Mark

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Ratt/Pearson, what part of Clark Co.???

Mark

corey_waller
    hastings mn

wausaw wi marathon county

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Southern Buffalo County. Have to say, least excited I’ve been in years. Didn’t see squat for sign when I went out scouting compared to year’s past.

Bob Schultz
    Wausau,Wi

Quote:

wausaw wi marathon county

Are you hunting public or private Corey?

Bob Schultz
    Wausau,Wi

Quote:

Opening weekend, the Clark/Wood County Line!!! Then back to the Northwoods to Vilas/Oneida county for some morning hunts.

Then back to LaX Tuesday night to duck hunt the river, taking my 81 year old father with for his maiden voyage!!!

Then back to the Northwoods to finalize that week and get ready for the muzzleloader season.

Then hopefully back to LaX for the close of the duck season!!!

Mark

I was back in Loyal last weekend for our bear party Mark. My buddy and I did a little shining just west of the county line on both sides of 98. Seems to be plenty of deer around and a couple real dandies. They hunt just west of the curves on 98.

I will be out in the Clark County forest. 4th year in the same tree. Hoping for more of the same luck I have had the last 3 years.

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

Southern Buffalo County. Have to say, least excited I’ve been in years. Didn’t see squat for sign when I went out scouting compared to year’s past.

Dan…BC and not excited to hunt? Let me know and I’ll help you out! Good luck!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.