Escanaba in da Moonlight

• norseman
    FAIRMONT MN

I have a dvd movie you guys will get a kick out of if ya can find it. Its Escanaba in da Moonlight it a comedy deer hunting adventure with trhe actor Jeff Daniels. Its really funny!!! We play it the night before deer camp at our house every year. I bought 2 copies on ebay for $1.66 each. Its an older movie so look in the old section at the movie rental place.It’ll add alot to deer camp.

mark winkels

I have not seen that in years. It is stupid funny!

phishirman
    Madison, WI

MY CHEVY SHOOK A $HIT!

norseman
    FAIRMONT MN

Call me easily entertained but I laugh till I hurt everytime I watch it.

riveratt
    Central Wisconsin US-of-A

Starts off funnier than Grumpy Old Men but then sadly goes south in a hurry. Been a decade since I’ve watched it, maybe another run is in order. I don’t recall actually ever making it all the way through it.

Jon Stevens
    Northfield, Wi

“Your mother had the lips of trout”

If you like this one….look for Strange Brew

whittsend

Yup, starts off funny, but gets a little weird at the end… Overall, a must-see (at least once) for the deer hunters…

…Da epic story of Da buckless Yooper….

shoot_n_release
    Mora, MN

Quote:

Starts off funnier than Grumpy Old Men but then sadly goes south in a hurry. Been a decade since I’ve watched it, maybe another run is in order. I don’t recall actually ever making it all the way through it.

Isnt’ that the truth. I wish the whole movie was as good as the first 1/2… Notice the signature

Lars

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.