Who’s all going to Camp Ripley?

• hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Just curious who all got drawn for ripley. I’m going Thursday the 16th and Friday the 17th of October. I always enjoy this hunt, a chance to see and possibly shoot a trophy Whitetail!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I can’t believe I missed the application for this hunt. I applied last year, but wasn’t drawn. I used to visit Ripley at least once a year for guards. There are some awesome deer on that place. I guess I’ll start again next year….

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I can’t believe I missed the application for this hunt. I applied last year, but wasn’t drawn. I used to visit Ripley at least once a year for guards. There are some awesome deer on that place. I guess I’ll start again next year….

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

I’ve never had a chance to do this. Hook, if you have room for a tag-along next year, let me know.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

I’ve never had a chance to do this. Hook, if you have room for a tag-along next year, let me know.

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Will do Mike. Since Josh is away at school i’ve been looking for someone to team up with. My cousin got drawn to hunt this year so will be hanging out with him for beverages after hunting.
    8 guys I work with have been drawn this year.

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Will do Mike. Since Josh is away at school i’ve been looking for someone to team up with. My cousin got drawn to hunt this year so will be hanging out with him for beverages after hunting.
    8 guys I work with have been drawn this year.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

I’ve never been up there and it would sure help to have someone that knows the ropes. Thanks.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

I’ve never been up there and it would sure help to have someone that knows the ropes. Thanks.

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Mike,
    I’ve been hunting up there since the late 80s and always look forward to getting picked to hunt. I learned the ropes from a guy that been going in there since the 70s. He tells some wild stories of the early years before they put some ordinance areas off limits. He’s one of them i’ll be hanging out with before and after hour up there, always a good time.

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Mike,
    I’ve been hunting up there since the late 80s and always look forward to getting picked to hunt. I learned the ropes from a guy that been going in there since the 70s. He tells some wild stories of the early years before they put some ordinance areas off limits. He’s one of them i’ll be hanging out with before and after hour up there, always a good time.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.