Seeking Videographers For New Video Program…

• BrandonBPSTV

Please contact me if you are interested or would like to film outdoor hunting adventures.

We are issuing a limited time, special opportunity, for outdoors people interested in running a camera in the field. Filming deer, turkey, and pheasant hunts across the country. Please feel free to contact me for further details.

Thank you,

Brandon Wikman

Edit

DanSchafer
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Would that mean I would get to spend more time with you?

See you Sunday bud!

ahaas77

I would like to have more information. I’ve done some filming but not with hi quality cameras. I’ve been on many types of hunts and enjoy the filming as well as the hunting.
    Dan

DanSchafer
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Though I was giving Brandon a little friendly ribbing earlier, in all seriousness, this may be a great opportunity for some people. If you are at all interested in filming, I would recommend contacting him.

I look forward to hearing more about your plans when we meet this weekend bud!

Note: For those that didn’t catch Brandon’s screen name, he’s featured on Bass Pro Shop’s Next Generation….an awesome show featuring the future generation of our outdoor lifestyle. I have met Brandon several times and have gotten to know him very well. All I can say is he’s a stand up guy with a great head on his shoulders.

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

My wife and I had the great privilege of meeting Brandon at the deer classic and he is a stand up guy for sure. It was great talking to him and hopefully we’ll get the chance to hang out with him again! Welcome to the site Brandon! My kids are looking forward to your camp in July!

kevinbrantner
    West Central Wisconsin

How do we contact you?

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Hey Brandon! Welcome to IDO and we are pleased to have you here!

It was also great hanging out with you over the MN Deer Classic weekend.

But next time please leave your loser friends behind (Dan M. and Butch).

P.S. I echo Dan Schafer’s thoughts above and this would be a great opporunity for someone.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Quote:

All I can say is he’s a stand up guy with a great head on his shoulders.

x2. I have met Brandon a few times now and I agree with Dan! Brandon has a great message and that is getting the youth involved.

DugMer

NICE. I’ve been called a loser. Brandon- I’m real sorry I let you get to know these guys from IDO. I guess we will just have to go back south to BBO with our real friends.

DanSchafer
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

NICE. I’ve been called a loser. Brandon- I’m real sorry I let you get to know these guys from IDO. I guess we will just have to go back south to BBO with our real friends.

Dan, from what I hear, I’m the only real friend you have left!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

You’re right Dan S. – I shouldn’t have called them Brandon’s friends and just left it at losers…

DugMer

NICE. Thanks Dan S. for calling me a friend. I saw Brandon last night and we are going to start packing our bags……where the computer world is not. BBO. Dan S. I also what to say I’m sorry to you, next year at the Eau Claire Deer Expo we will have to sit at our own table.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Who let the BASS guy in?

DugMer

You guys are starting to hurt my feelings. I may have to get even.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.