THE CRUSH’s Lee & Tiffany stopped by the IDO Booth

• robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

The CRUSH’s Lee & Tiffany Lakosky visited the In-Depth Outdoors Booth at the MN Deer Classic this past weekend. Brad and I both would like to thank Lee & Tiffany for giving up some time in their busy schedule to sit down and chat with us. A couple times this past weekend we had the opportunity to talk them. But Sunday they swung by our booth, took a few pictures and then sat down and talked with our crew. As Tiffany was giving tips to the female hunter in our group, Lee was doing what he loves to do and that is talk about big whitetails. CLICK HERE to see their new site “www.thecrush.tv/” that is under construction. Add it to your “Favorites” and check back later when it is completed. They are both really genuine, down to earth people that love talking about whitetails and anything associated with them. Thanks again Lee & Tiffany! In-Depth Outdoors is glad to see all your hard work is paying off for you.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

CLICK HERE and scroll down to see more pics of the show!

prieser
    Byron, MN

Thanks Lip

coppertop
    Central MN

Wow! Looks like you guys put some time in getting that booth together. Looks great!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Well stated Rob! Lee and Tiffany are a class act! For those of you who weren’t at the show, the lines were very long all weekend for people who wanted to meet with them and snap a picture. They signed hundreds and hundreds of autographs along with posing for photos. When the show was over on Sunday, I asked Lee and Tiffany to take a minute of their time to come over and take a picture with us at our booth. I thought it would give us a boost on our site and also for our sponsors at the show. Not only did they oblige, after the picture they sat down and talked with us for about 15 minutes knowing that they had to rip down their booth and hit the road back down to IA. To me, this says a lot about what kind of people they are and how they sincerely care for their fans.

Thanks again Lee and Tiffany and IDO wishes you continued success on The Crush!

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

Looks like you folks had a great time, Brad. Wished I had made the trip.

You guys must have made a good impression with Lee and Tiffany.

I see Tiff (Piggy1) replied to you over on the Matthews forum.

The CRUSH’s Lee & Tiffany @ the MN Deer Classic

You happen to tell them to stop over here and checkout our hip crew here also??

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Zimmy, it was a great weekend, you definitely missed out!

Actually I think it is the other way around, They both impressed Brad & I with their down to earth genuine personality.

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Hey Rob, did you tell them to register as memebrs for IDH?

ahaas77

I did see them there. Its such a shame that she’s not very attractive~~~~~~ OMG lol

DugMer

Great job Brad, Rob and the rest who helped with promoting IDO’s website at the Minnesota deer expo. It was great to see you guys and meet a few new IDO members. Congrats to all the winner and enjoy the prizes as I’m sure you will. Nice to see Lee & Tiffany stopped. I spent the time to go listen to there Q&A and I was impressed with what they get done in a years time. Sounds like they are “Living the dream.”

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Just living the dream like Dan Meyer!

Again Dan, thanks for your continued help and support! I might also take you up on the offer for that disc machine.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

DanSchafer
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Did somebody say “Livin the Dream?!”

Where have I heard that before?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.