Did you attend the MN Deer Classic????

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

If you are reading this than chances are we met you at the Classic!

And it was our pleasure meeting you!!!

Welcome to IDO Hunting! To login and participate in these Forums is the easiest thing you will do all day! Just click on the ” Register ” button at the top left of the screen, and follow the steps for new members. You will receive notification via email granting you permission to enter and participate in the Forums. It’s as easy as that! If you have a picture that you would like to use as an avatar, we can help you with that as well. Feel free to check out the FAQ (Frequently asked questions) for help in navigating both the Hunting and Fishing sides on In-Depth Outdoors.

We will also be announcing the winners of the drawing shortly so stay tuned!

Once again, we the Staff welcome you and hope to see pictures of your trophies and read the stories behind them!

CLICK HERE to see the Winners of the IDO booth drawing and who got the New Mathews Reezen Bow!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by our booth at the MN Deer Classic! It was great meeting all of you. Take a look around our site (click on forums) and please register as a member. We want to hear about your deer encounters and we want to see photos of your bucks too! Any questions, please feel free to email me below, otherwise we will see you on the site!

Thanks again,

Brad

P.S. Many of you were asking the story behind the full body mount wide buck. You can read about that deer and the hunt by clicking here

fish4fish888
    Wahkon,MN

i was there, it was good to meet you guys down there. nice to be able to put a face with u guys

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Yes, thanks to everyone who visited our booth at the show and yes definitely sign up as a Member. It is FREE and there are many site functions that are made easier when registered as a member. Lets see some of those pictures you guys showed us at the show. Post them on here and tell us the stories about those big bucks.

Thanks again to everyone that visited our booth, it was great meeting you and WELCOME to IN-DEPTH OUTDOORS!

prieser
    Byron, MN

Saw some photos, let’s see some more. I was not able to make it up there.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

CLICK HERE to see the Winners of the IDO booth drawing and who got the New Mathews Reezen Bow!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Some more pics from the show!

Also a huge thanks to Jason (GMAN) from our site for letting us display his incredible Iowa shed buck shown in the pics above.

SLACK
    HASTINGS, MN

Rob,
    it was nice to see you again and meet brad and the “meatloaf man” i wish i could have stuck around longer but the boy had something going on that afternoon.
    till our path’s cross again.

SLACK

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Fish and Slack, it was great seeing you at the show.

I also wanted to thank IDO Hunting member Dan Meyer from Skeeter Boat Center (IDO Fishing Sponsor) and Markquart Chevrolet for his continued support and help this past weekend! It was great seeing you agian and I hope to see you this Thrusday @ James Holsts’s Spring River Walleye seminar being held at Skeeter Boat Center!

ahaas77

Hey guys your booth looked great! I didn’t see you there Rob but we met at the Sportsmans warehouse big buck contest. Have a great day guys!!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Welcome aboard b4hawk!!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Oh yes I remember that buck in your avatar!

Sorry I missed ya!

travis_eckman
    Trempealeau County, WI

It sounds like I missed a good show… I traveled about 6 hours to Lake Winnie and slaughtered JUMBO perch instead of traveling 6 minutes to the show in Owatonna. I guess I should’ve planned better eh!?!
    I would like to say thanks for the great posts – I almost feel like I was there!!!

Tom O.
    Willmar Mn.

First Post, Had a Good time at the classic it was nice meeting you and Rob. Have a great season!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Welcome aboard mnslvrslger!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Welcome to In-Depth Outdoors Tom!!!

I was at the Classic on Sunday, it was good to meet some of the IDO members and put a face with the name.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Welcome to IN-DEPTH OUTDOORS mnslvrslger!

Glad to see you sign up, now lets hear that story on that bear! Either here or post the pic and story in the bear forum!

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Welcome mnslvrslger!…Jay

prieser
    Byron, MN

Welcome aboard

DanSchafer
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Hey, nice shirts!!!

JamesK

I went to the classic for the first time and had a blast. I entered by typical bow kill 181 2/8 net and took first place. I stopped by the idohunting booth great job guys. To bad I didn’t win the bow maybe next year.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.