bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

very nice indeed!!!! what a spread!!

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

very nice indeed!!!! what a spread!!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

That is awesome to say the least! What a great story! And definately hat’s off to Tina for letting you go after him!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

That is awesome to say the least! What a great story! And definately hat’s off to Tina for letting you go after him!

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Excellent buck and story!

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Excellent buck and story!

witte
    West Salem, WI

WOW!!! Great job keeping your composure and getting a great shot off at that mammoth.

witte
    West Salem, WI

WOW!!! Great job keeping your composure and getting a great shot off at that mammoth.

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

Brad what a great read. I loved the detail. You had me on the edge of my chair thru the whole thing. What a great hunt and a fantastic animal.

John

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

Brad what a great read. I loved the detail. You had me on the edge of my chair thru the whole thing. What a great hunt and a fantastic animal.

John

coppertop
    Central MN

Buck of a lifetime for sure! Definately worth the wait! Congrats on a great deer and story

coppertop
    Central MN

Buck of a lifetime for sure! Definately worth the wait! Congrats on a great deer and story

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

Awesome! You definately put your time in, nice job on a true giant!!

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

Awesome! You definately put your time in, nice job on a true giant!!

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Congrats Brad! It has to be so rewarding to put in the time, stick to a game plan, and have it pay off!

Eric

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Congrats Brad! It has to be so rewarding to put in the time, stick to a game plan, and have it pay off!

Eric

t-ellis
    Colorado Springs, CO

Great job Brad!! My palms got sweaty reading the story evolve. Its so great seeing your heart and soul put into achieving a goal and the goal becoming a reality. My hats off to you for bagging a trophy and to Tina for putting up with all the craziness & obsession chasing a dream in the field. Thanks for sharing. I’ve been praying it was you when i heard some IDA’r got a trophy this last weekend.

t-ellis
    Colorado Springs, CO

Great job Brad!! My palms got sweaty reading the story evolve. Its so great seeing your heart and soul put into achieving a goal and the goal becoming a reality. My hats off to you for bagging a trophy and to Tina for putting up with all the craziness & obsession chasing a dream in the field. Thanks for sharing. I’ve been praying it was you when i heard some IDA’r got a trophy this last weekend.

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

UNBELIEVABLE DEER Congrats on a tremendous buck and a great story!!!

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

UNBELIEVABLE DEER Congrats on a tremendous buck and a great story!!!

luv2fish
    Marion, IA

Congrats on the kill–great story. What’d the buck score?

luv2fish
    Marion, IA

Congrats on the kill–great story. What’d the buck score?

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Exciting story Brad…..Congrats on the buck of a lifetime. I remember back in May when you told me there was some monsters on your land…..Nice to see it all come together for you….

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Exciting story Brad…..Congrats on the buck of a lifetime. I remember back in May when you told me there was some monsters on your land…..Nice to see it all come together for you….

gobbler
    Central, MN

Brad, congrats on harvesting the “Wide Buck”!! I can relate to many of the feelings that you have just went through. the first thing that came to my mind after shooting the one i shot last week was, it finally all came together. After all the hours, preperation, and commitment. It did pay off. I can really relate and am glad that you were able to share this experience w/ the rest of us. And that thing about slowing down… priceless. Once again congrats on the “Buck of a Lifetime”. You made the most of your opportunity

Almost forgot to mention. i’m glad i didn’t know about the one i shot any earlier. i don’t know how you could sleep at night knowing what was out there

gobbler
    Central, MN

Brad, congrats on harvesting the “Wide Buck”!! I can relate to many of the feelings that you have just went through. the first thing that came to my mind after shooting the one i shot last week was, it finally all came together. After all the hours, preperation, and commitment. It did pay off. I can really relate and am glad that you were able to share this experience w/ the rest of us. And that thing about slowing down… priceless. Once again congrats on the “Buck of a Lifetime”. You made the most of your opportunity

Almost forgot to mention. i’m glad i didn’t know about the one i shot any earlier. i don’t know how you could sleep at night knowing what was out there

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

Amazing!! Congrats!!!

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

Amazing!! Congrats!!!

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

That is an amazing story and an amazing deer, WELL DONE

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 131 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.