Buck n Rubber

• Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Everts Resort is pleased to introduce Buck n Rubber !

Nick Johnson assisted us in putting together eight of his favorite patterns that have been a part of his arsenal wether fishing for fun or competing in a PWT or FLW event.This sparsely tied bucktail is designed to optimize the benefits of the time proven bucktail in combination with your favorite ringworm or ringer.

Attention to the details, including length,volume, and color of bucktail is the key to this presentation.A few strands of tinsel and a glitter head is just a bit too much for any stubborn walleye or sauger to pass up !

Buck n Rubber is available in 3/16,1/4,& 3/8 sizes. Custom orders and sizes available on request.

Introductory Special
    One each of all 8 colors in three sizes for just $28.99 plus actual shipping costs.

Dont use these because Nick Johnson or some other river-rat does,use them because they catch fish! Nick,thankyou for sharing some of your favorites with the rest of us.

1.Cognito
    2.Ice Cream
    3.Wise Cracker
    4.Blaze
    5.Black Widow
    6.Shyster
    7.Blue Moon
    8.Purple People Eater

chappy
    Hastings, MN

No crawler harnesses?

jollyroger
    MN

Hi Chappy,

Thanks for pointing that out (I edited the original post with a note after seeing your question). Yes, these are 2 hook crawler harnesses. For photo purposes, we zoomed in on the beads and blades which only leaves room for the first hook. All harnesses feature 2 Gamakatsu Octopus Hooks (spaced 3″ apart), tied on a 10 foot snell of Seaguar Red Label 15 lb Flourocarbon.

Thanks

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Thanks

spd800
    NW Metro

Looks good Shawn.

Can’t wait for open water to give them a try,…. I bet your neighbor will even be able to catch fish with these.

deertracker

Those look awesome. Although I enjoy making my own, an order will be coming soon.
    DT

BigMatt
    south metro, twin cities, mn

Are there any retail shops with these rigs and blades??

jollyroger
    MN

Hi BigMatt,

Thanks for your question. Currently, our products are only available online. We will however, have a booth at this years Northwest Sportshow running from March 28-April 1 at the Minneapolis Convention Center (Booth 633). At the show, we’ll have most of our items available for sale plus some new products currently under development.

Thanks,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.