Eagle FishElite Sonar/GPS Combo

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Just out of curiosity I price check ya’ Wade… that’s $30 less than Cabelas and you ship FREE, they don’t. Heck of a deal. Thanks for offering it to all of us.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

You bet James! The savings is a large one on these offers. Low price. No shipping. No sales tax for non-Iowa folks. Minnesota members would save about 70 bucks on this one item when you do the math, for example.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

In-Depth Angling Crazy Cash Days

Only available through IDA and Jolly Ann Marine…

Eagle FishElite 480 Sonar/GPS $430 CASH!

Free shipping to the lower 48 states.

Terms are cash only, meaning check, money order, bank check. NO credit cards, NO paypal on this one. All personal checks must clear the bank before I’ll ship.

This is a time limited offer.

Send me a PM or email me if interested.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Just out of curiosity I price check ya’ Wade… that’s $30 less than Cabelas and you ship FREE, they don’t. Heck of a deal. Thanks for offering it to all of us.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

You bet James! The savings is a large one on these offers. Low price. No shipping. No sales tax for non-Iowa folks. Minnesota members would save about 70 bucks on this one item when you do the math, for example.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.