A great way to buy your next boat or truck! HELOC

• WellmanMortgage
    Midwest Lending, Bloomington

BEST BARGAIN IN TOWN!!!!

For those that don’t know me, Gary Wellman here…….Known as “Gary” for my user name. I’ve been in the mortgage business for a few years now and we occasionally get good promotional products for business. I write home loans for purchases, refinances, 2nd homes, investment property purchases, and 2nd mortgages. Today, I got a hot one that I’m spreading to all I know!!!

For you homeowners, that have equity in your home, I’m offering FREE Home Equity Lines Of Credit (HELOC) for qualified homeowners.

This line of credit is at ZERO cost to you! You come to the table paying no money and leave paying no money………straight and simple!!! All closing fees are paid by the lender.

Interest rates as low as Prime + 0.25%!!! (Today, that’s 5%)

What is a HELOC?

A HELOC is a basically a 2nd mortgage, however it is a revolving loan on your house. A HELOC structured similar to a credit card (including low annual fees), in that you only pay for what you use.

Why do you need a HELOC?

1. Tax deductible interest. The sole, number one reason to have a HELOC is tax deductible interest. Did I say tax deductible? Here is a way to get the money you pay interest on, written off at tax time. In other words, putting cash back in your pocket in the spring!!! The interest you pay on your boat, car, or even credit cards cannot be written off on your taxes. The interest you pay on your home mortgage and HELOCs is written off at tax time!

2. The interest rate on a HELOC is lower than conventional personal loans (auto, boat, credit cards)!

3. The HELOC is a revolving credit usage. Meaning that if you pay for what you use. If you choose to get a HELOC and not take any money out, you pay no interest/payments. However you have that financial reserve there for you in case of emergency.

What do I really want to use my HELOC for?

1. Purchasing that new boat with no money down and cheaper interest!

2. Supporting your financial needs on the tournament trail!

3. Purchasing that cabin up north!

4. Home improvement (need new windows, siding, roof????)

5. Debt consolidation of your credit cards!

6. College for the kids!

7. Braces for your young ones!!!!

8. Daughter’s wedding!!!

9. Emergency reserves for when your furnace goes on the brink and you need quick money to get it fixed.

10. You are free to use your HELOC at your discretion.

Shoot me a PM to my user name of “Wellman Mortgage” and I will answer all your questions to see what we can do for you!!!

PS: If you need a reference………see James!!!

Midwest Lending Corp

Gary J Wellman

Senior Account Executive

Phone: (952) 854-8899

Fax: (952) 854-0090

Cell: (651) 335-0023

[email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.