Unpainted Precision Jigs – Now Available!

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hey Mike, can we ask you to bring a bunch of these to the IDA Get Together for everyone to purchase? And for those who want them ”before” the Get Together they can just order them on line. Thanks, Bill

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

We have our supplies of H2O Precision jigs in for the fall run and we’re making them available to IDA Members early and at a great price. I’m sure many of you remember a post this past spring where our customers asked us to find a way to offer the H2O Precision Jigs in an unpainted form and for less than 25 cents a piece WITHOUT sacrificing quality.

Well, we found a way to do just that! Actually, you can get them for 23 cents each in a 25 ct. pack!

Available in the 4 most popular sizes for the time being – 1/8, 3/16, 1/4 & 5/16ths.

Here’s a link to more info on the Unpainted Precisions >>> H2O Precision Jigs – Unpainted as low as 23 cents each!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hey Mike, can we ask you to bring a bunch of these to the IDA Get Together for everyone to purchase? And for those who want them ”before” the Get Together they can just order them on line. Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Mike,

Awesome…..put me down for 100 of each size!

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Mike,

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Mike,

fireflick
    Alma WI

Mike,

I need the same. 100 each please!

fireflick
    Alma WI

Mike,

fireflick
    Alma WI

Mike,

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

WOW! Is all I can say Mike for fast service. Ordered on Tue morning and received in mail Wed noon.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

WOW! Is all I can say Mike for fast service. Ordered on Tue morning and received in mail Wed noon.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

zoomer
    Twin Cities

WOW!! is right ordered on line and recieved my order in a couple of days, a couple of items were on back order sent them an e-mail and the reply was immediate. Ended up sending out a sub in my mailbox in 2 days. Every where you go these days you run into serious service issues, not with this company, it was great to be treated like a king!! Thanks for the awesome service!

zoomer
    Twin Cities

WOW!! is right ordered on line and recieved my order in a couple of days, a couple of items were on back order sent them an e-mail and the reply was immediate. Ended up sending out a sub in my mailbox in 2 days. Every where you go these days you run into serious service issues, not with this company, it was great to be treated like a king!! Thanks for the awesome service!

zoomer
    Twin Cities

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.