D-Rock Auger Sale

• tmyboy2001
    Lakeville, MN

FYI. It may be the end of the season, but D-Rock in New Brighton has an awesome deal on their demo Strikemaster Lazermag’s from the Gull Lake tourney. Just picked one up on Friday before heading up to the lake. The thing cut and ran perfectly. Powerhead was $199 and the lazer bit was $99. The mechanic fine-tuned the idle on the spot for me before I walked out the door. I was told these things only had an hour or two at most on them. With all of the horror stories I’ve been hearing about people having trouble with their brand new augers out of the box, I was more than happy to know I got one with a few holes on it, but it had been gone through by a professional, D-Rock, no less. I think they’ve only got about a dozen of them left. Just wanted to share a great deal with you fella’s.

M. Rowe

Will a new power head fit on an older Lazer bit?

Kent Tau

Will a new power head fit on an older Lazer bit?

All strikemaster powerhead and drill bits are made the same to fit. This does not include the hand auger

Al Case

I bought one of those 4 stroke Lazer heads from D Rock 4 years ago. It still runs like a top!

M. Rowe

Not far from my home, I’ll be stopping by tomorrow!

Thanks,

vern
    Richfield, MN

I bought an 8″ demo Lazer drill unit yesterday. It’s going to replace my old rusty 20 year old drill unit. Good deal!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.