GPS Coordinates

• eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Anyone care to divulge any GPS waypoints for Eyes/Crappies through the Ice?

Jack

ferny
    Stillwater, MN

If I were you I’d buy the Fishing Hot Spots maps…both Upper and lower Croix. It’s the cheapest GOOD advice out there. All of the proven community spots are marked. The thing about the river is once you get to know it you don’t need GPS. Here’s my advice for crappies…WI side of Bayport just a little North of the Girl Scout camp in Bayport…look for the crowd. We used to be able to pick up a couple eye/saugers as well as the nomadic panny on top of Anderson Point in Bayport.
    The other eye/sauger spot is later in the year down by the lake malileu sp? damn in Hudson just off the sand bar in about 20-30 feet. There used to be a lot of shacks down there 10+ years ago.

Good Luck,

Ferny.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Thanks for the suggestions, I appreciate it. I have the FHS St.Croix 2 map Series and the Maptech MN, WI & MI super series which allow me to plot waypoints then upload/download them from my computer to/from my GPS unit. I have alot of SCR soft water waypoints, however no hardwater waypoints. I have lived in Hudson since 1984 and fish the River alot in the spring and fall. I have not fished through the ice for the last several years and plan to resume this year. Was looking for some spots that may not be highly populated with fisherman. Thanks again!
    Jack

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.