FTR Visitor Pic – HUGE St. Croix Flathead!!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

This pic comes out to us from Steve De Mars who frequents the St. Croix as well as this site. In his own words…” I thought I would send in a couple of pictures of a good Flathead caught on the St Croix River on 22 August. It weighed 46 lbs on the digital scale and was about 48 inches long. I have been chasing big catfish for a couple of years and I finally put one in the boat. We took some quick photos and got her back in the water in good shape. I’m retired now so I plan on adding a lot more big fish photos. I read all the latest posts on FTR each day and thought it was about time I finally added something. I enjoy your web page – keep up the good work.”

Woah!! I’m quite sure that is the largest cat we’ve ever had submitted from the Croix. Awesome photo and the release is much appreciated by all of us. Please, send us more pics from your time spent on the water…. any time!

If anyone else has a photo or two they’d like to share with us here at FTR, simply send the photo out as a .jpg attachment in an e-mail to [email protected] and we’ll gladly get that posted here just as quickly as we can.

Good fishin’,

EFN Webstaff

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.