Week 5

• Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Week 5 of league fishing is tonight. There are still some spots open if anyone is interested in fishing the league. The league consists of a really great group of people who have all made this one of the most fun events I have fished. Come on down and check it out. No membership fee’s and a 100% payback

http://www.scvwl.com

randeye
    Hudson

We will be there tonignt for week 5! I was out on Sunday and again last night with not a lot of success! Sunday I was able to get 3 fish 18″-22″. Last night was a zippo! UGG! Maybe 25mph North winds will change things? Great job Jesse, the league is a blast.

Docks at lakefront were still in as of Monday evening. Water level should be starting to drop AGAIN.

schommdog

I also will be there again tonite with a differant partner. {Son no., 2} We will be fishing the same method though, pulling core! Looking forward to a fun, cool, evening. I also would encourage anyone thinking of trying out this league to come on down. It really is a great time with a great bunch of guys. Thanks again Jesse and Tony for a great job done so far on starting up this league, and a great job running it!!

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Launch was still open at 6am this morning, though the water was up over the curb a bit and into the lot. Let’s hope they keep it open, at least through tonight

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

I’m expecting a good turn out tonight. Weather should be perfect despite the wind

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.