Open Landings

• ces1968
    Minnesota

Are all the landings open for launching along the Croix yet (Hudson to Prescott)? Interested in status of both private & public as we’re trying to finalize plans tonight.

skeeter437

hudson is closed, i have been using beach house marina in bayport, or beanies in lakeland. hope that helps a little.

onestout
    Hudson, WI

how much to launch in bayport, never been to that one.

randeye
    Hudson

I’ve been forced to use beanies until Hudson opens up. We talked to Afton Marina on Friday and their ramp is open. $21.00 on weekends

ces1968
    Minnesota

Thanks for the information, that really narrows down the choices. I’d rather be fishing than driving out of the way to a closed landing!

foxman79
    Anoka, MN

Quote:

I went to a place called “4th street landing” in Bayport on Friday night and all I found was what looked like a cul-da-sac that was underwater. Oh yeah, and a bunch of “no parking without permit” signs.

skeeter437

The 4th ave. landing has a few parking spots for Andersen Window employees only.

d-train

Quote:

Quote:

I went to a place called “4th street landing” in Bayport on Friday night and all I found was what looked like a cul-da-sac that was underwater. Oh yeah, and a bunch of “no parking without permit” signs.

Bayport residents can get a permit to park at the lot there. Non-residents can park down the street at Lakeside Park. Cost is $10 in the dropbox and you either have to walk back to the landing or have a partner pick you up at the park.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.