Covid Survey Teams

• joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

It started maybe last week. They were in our neighborhood almost immediately after the start.

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

In St. Peter? Seems strange they would hit small towns, but maybe they are trying to get a better understanding of how this has hit rural MN?

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Like an AIS inspector, they’re likely to not get the welcoming they’re expecting if I get a knock on my door.

xplorer
    Cloquet, MN

Just saw in the Cloquet paper that they are going to be in the Esko and Mahtowa area soon, so yes, definitely hitting some of the rural small town areas also.

David Blais

So they are going door to door during a pandemic that spreads by human contact? chased

Snap

Those that believe the governments response to the virus is worse than the virus will be less likely to answer this survey.

Those that believe the virus could have been worse had the government not intervened will be more likely to answer the survey.

This will skew the survey in favor of the latter’s point of view. The skewed survey results will be used by law makers for future virus response decisions.

This is yet another reason why government driven central planning fails.

Ice Cap

They will get the same treatment any solicitor gets when they step on my property and knock on my door assuming I owe them some of my time to listen to their sales pitch or religion pitch or whatever it may be. Door opens I say no thank you please leave my property door closes.

Charles

Yeah I was wondering why they would be doing this during a Pandemic seams like a good way to spread germs.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

So they are going door to door during a pandemic that spreads by human contact? chased

LOL. Yea they wont be on my porch long.

jwellsy

A new function for the army of contact tracers, complete with a badge even. Isn’t that special.

I would suggest being nice to them. Politely decline to answer questions, don’t let them into your house or step outside to talk to them. Any sign of aggression will probably get reported to their food chain.

Cataloging personalities could come in handy for future actions and this military intelligence gathering operation probably isn’t the straw that should break the camels back.

I may try to use the opportunity to witness to them about the love Jesus Christ has for them no matter what path they may be on now.

Of course hidden cameras could be beneficial too.

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

In St. Peter? Seems strange they would hit small towns, but maybe they are trying to get a better understanding of how this has hit rural MN?

We were surprised too. They were in our neighborhood in the afternoons last Thursday Friday and Saturday.

100% agree with Snap! Not one house in the neighborhood with trump signs got a knock. Plenty of retired elderly got a knock. However, mixed reactions from most. Biggest head scratcher was surveying weekday afternoons and gone by school out and people home from work??

jwellsy

You’re a fake Christian anyway, so who cares?
    Mouth full of scripture and a heart full of hatred.
    Pi$$ off.

Thanks for the feedback. You only get flac when you’re over the target.

No matter what, God loves you too.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

greig john
    Inactive
    Minnesota

jwellsy

If any of these military intelligence gathering squads try to demand that they enter your house, business etc, tell them it’s a Clean Zone and they will have to use proper decontamination techniques with a step off pad to ‘Doff’ their potentially contaminated PPE down to their skiveys, change to new sterile gloves/mask and use decontamination wipes on themselves and everything that crosses the clean zone boundary.

Here’s a CDC video that can get you started on how to exit a contaminated area into a clean zone. However it does a terrible job protecting the clean area. They don’t use a step off pad or boundary markings and will actually spread contamination all over the floor and track it into the clean area. Check out the last minute of this video to see what I’m talking about. I don’t really agree with that guys fancy footwork. But, you’ll get the idea.

Snap

Right on jwellsy.

And a question for all you selfish, insensitive and uncaring mask wearers out there:

If you’re not wearing head to toe anti-contamination suits when you go out in the public;

Why do you want to kill grandma?

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot-from-2020-09-24-11-16-18.png

?????

Well put Snap!!

DTW

I never answer my door unless I know someone is coming over. No need to do it especially in these polarized times.

My kids don’t either.

DTW

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

So unless your a trumpy stumpy you get kicked off IDO ? Thats real good to know !

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

If any of these military intelligence gathering squads try to demand that they enter your house, business etc, tell them it’s a Clean Zone and they will have to use proper decontamination techniques with a step off pad to ‘Doff’ their potentially contaminated PPE down to their skiveys, change to new sterile gloves/mask and use decontamination wipes on themselves and everything that crosses the clean zone boundary.

Here’s a CDC video that can get you started on how to exit a contaminated area into a clean zone. However it does a terrible job protecting the clean area. They don’t use a step off pad or boundary markings and will actually spread contamination all over the floor and track it into the clean area. Check out the last minute of this video to see what I’m talking about. I don’t really agree with that guys fancy footwork. But, you’ll get the idea.

Wow that sounds like a lot of work. It was already pointed out that all you need is a Trump sign in your yard and they know not to waste their time. waytogo

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

I personally don’t think Greig should have left or got booted. I don’t agree with what he said or much of anything he says but he usually provided useful posts. Also, I’d like to call people names once and awhile and not get booted. devil

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

I personally don’t think Greig should have left or got booted. I don’t agree with what he said or much of anything he says but he usually provided useful posts. Also, I’d like to call people names once and awhile and not get booted. devil

I dont really care one way or another but bootings seem to be inconsistent. Unless I’m mistaken Crappieguy is still active and he suggested buckybadger molests boys and looped all catholics in with the same activity. Thats way worse than anything i saw greg say.

Ripjiggen

Yeah I saw Greg’s entire post. Seen much worse. Not my site however so not my choice.

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>joe-winter wrote:</div>

I dont really care one way or another but bootings seem to be inconsistent. Unless I’m mistaken Crappieguy is still active and he suggested buckybadger molests boys and looped all catholics in with the same activity. Thats way worse than anything i saw greg say.

I assumed that guy was booted. I am with you though on the “I really don’t care one way or the other” bit. I really don’t care about the inconsistent bit either. I think inconsistent is pretty consistent with the internet/nation as a whole. I just assume I will get booted one day.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.