Concrete crack sealer

• Netguy
    Minnetonka

I have a few cracks in my basement floor where water came in before I kept the downspout extensions on in the winter. I want to seal them. What works good that is pourable?

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Pourable? Nothing will fill cracks good but ardex. Or you caulk them

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Link didn’t work. Here’s a screen shot.

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20230328_120555_Chrome.jpg

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

That Sika self leveling horizontal crack caulk looks pretty good. Not too expensive. I think Ill try it as well. Been meaning to address a couple cracks in the lowest level.

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

What you need to fill crack that leaks is hydraulic plug. It’s the same thing that they use to seal concrete sewer pipes. It will seal the joint not just fill it. Google search will give you many options. Crack filler will just fill the crack not prevent water from coming threw it.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

What you need to fill crack that leaks is hydraulic plug. It’s the same thing that they use to seal concrete sewer pipes. It will seal the joint not just fill it. Google search will give you many options. Crack filler will just fill the crack not prevent water from coming threw it.

I didn’t read the part where water was coming in. Yes the hydraulic plug will work in that situation. But a good concrete caulk like they use for precast will work as well

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.