Come on TUCR spill the beans.

• tucrs
    NW Metro

Man you guys are ruthless.

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

And your a tease. So what’s your point John. It’s been a month since you thru the tif bit out and where hungry.

tucrs
    NW Metro

Yes you people are.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

And the big announcement is………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

^^^^^^Way and above perfect^^^

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Wonder at what point John won’t find us humorous

tucrs
    NW Metro

Six days ago…

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Once again I’ll throw IceAsylum under the buss….he was the only one that responded on Oct. 11th – LOL

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Randy I figured we would have gotten a PM by now pleading us to drop this. And I would take a bribe of a 32″ noodle. So then I would have the money left for the next new thing ahead of time, what ever the next new thing is.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

You know he’s laughing his rear end off at us. Good thing no one tossed in the Frabil rods yet. Though, now I’m intrigued to see that halibut rod

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Randy I figured we would have gotten a PM by now pleading us to drop this. And I would take a bribe of a 32″ noodle. So then I would have the money left for the next new thing ahead of time, what ever the next new thing is.

I think John is now playing with you, there is nothing new coming it’s all a farce.

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

If that’s the case I will have to see what I can do about his propane deliveries . Randy I will be taking care of yours later this morning. First delivery today will be in Dousman.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>IceAsylum wrote:</div>

I think John is now playing with you, there is nothing new coming it’s all a farce.

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

It’s been so long I don’t even remember what thread it was that he made the comment of a new rod coming out that started this one.

Maybe it’s just too many LP fumes.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Ice, nice to see your still alive. (not being funny) About 6:20am this morning I saw a huge orange flash to the south-east towards Dousman. Have no idea what it was, or how far away it actually was. Really odd and had me thinking. About 20 minutes later I was on the interstate and saw no lights, sirens, or fire. No clue as to what it was.

As for the originating posts that got this started
    September 15, 2014 at 10:30 am #1454913
    TUCR
    32″ Precision Split Grip
    32″ Precision Noodle Split grip
    32″ #### new rod split grip (Not out yet, but I would not leave home without it).

September 17, 2014 at 11:20 am #1455706
    We have been pretty good about keeping this one quiet so far. Only a few more weeks. I can tell you it is a game changer for me.

It is pretty sweet. I really like it.

I will announce it very soon. )
    John Burback

[email protected]

Tuned Up Custom Rods

Click here to Like TUCR on Facebook!

http://www.in-depthoutdoors.com/community/forums/topic/if-you-had-to/#post-1454913

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

That was during the time I was unloading. Dang glad to be alive too. Don’t know what it was but never herd any sirens.

Glad you found the post now I know I can go back to sniffing the fumes.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

7 days of silence didn’t work either………..

tucrs
    NW Metro

Patience is a virtue… )

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Randy,

I’m still alive and kicking, been a really busy last 8 months, my mother has gotten much worse now that dad has been gone 1 1/2 years. She requires full time care and we did not want to put her in a home. Between me and my sister we are doing as much as possible. I’m just glad she still know who I am.

John,

I think you have led the dogs far enough, be noce and let the guys in on the secret. Besides we will need to get our orders in now to have them by first ice.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Besides we will need to get our orders in now to have them by first ice.

Oh, if you only knew how my schedule works. I’m writing orders on Fall Goods for 2015 right now….stuff you’ll see hitting the shelves around the end of July through Aug.

tucrs
    NW Metro

Beans spilled..

Viewing 23 posts - 31 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.